100

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The situation became clear. This Yoo Jonghyuk believed in something he shouldn't have. He was so delusional in his beliefs that even Alyona's warning was brushed off, I shouted towards Lee Seolhwa, "Lee Seolhwa! Take the kids and escape from this island right now. The Disaster of Floods is different from the past. We must fight her together. If we don't all fight―"

"Kim Dokja, don't disturb me if you don't want to die." Yoo Jonghyuk came up behind me and grabbed me by the neck. All of a sudden, my body lost strength and my knees fell to the ground. I bit my lip and exclaimed, "Yoo Jonghyuk, listen to me! The Shin Yoosung waking up now isn't the Shin Yoosung you know. Once you meet her..."

I wanted to say more but my voice suddenly changed into a squeaky sound. Dammit, I used Hit a Pressure Point to gradually relieve the energy that Yoo Jonghyuk had released into my blood. "The both of you talk too much..." Now I had to subdue him... Of course, no one in Seoul could subdue Yoo Jonghyuk. No, there was only one. That person was coming right now.

[The Disaster of Floods is waking up.]

Along with the message, a green light emerged from the meteorite. Finally, the hatching of the meteorite began. I heard the voice of the intermediate dokkaebi. "The incarnations of Seoul are hot-tempered. Other areas aren't so eager to wake up to the disaster and are struggling to avoid the disaster..."

It was difficult for Bihyung to stall any longer, "Do you miss your first companions? Now, prepare to face the disaster. Your companions are waiting for you in the other world." The large meteorite split apart and revealed an interior that was reminiscent of a womb. A completely nude woman was trapped inside like a fossil.

[A new main scenario has arrived!]

+

[Main Scenario # 5 – Disaster of Floods]

Category: Main

Difficulty: SS

Clear Conditions: Kill the Disaster of Floods, Shin Yoosung.

Time Limit:

Compensation: 100,000 coins, ???

Failure: The fall of Seoul.

+

It was a mysterious woman with pure white skin, Her beautiful hair was tied up in a ponytail and wrapped around her body. This was the appearance of the adult Shin Yoosung. Alyona staggered to move in my peripheral view. "A girl?"

"What is this? That is a disaster?" Lee Jihye and Lee Hyunsung stopped while some incarnations secretly looked at her, They seemed to feel the severe gap in power. Now, it has come to the worst-case scenario. Alyona is in a bad state so do I... Yoo Junghyuk that asshole.

[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has offset your mental shock.]

The Disaster of Floods was different from other disasters. Unlike other disasters that were weakened by the early hatching, the Disaster of Floods had no such thing. The Disaster of Floods was stronger the earlier she woke up. The moment that Shin Yoosung opened her eyes, white fur grew all over her body. 

The white fur was reminiscent of an animal's pelt and covered her body in the form of clothing. Shin Yoosung slowly emerged from the meteorite and stepped on the ground. She was like a child taking her first step. She had just taken a step when everyone around her was frozen.