070

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

There was the sound of thunder in the sky and it started to rain. Light rose from the Absolute Throne to touch the sky. Thick rain clouds swirled around this light. It was a sign of the fifth scenario, the Great Hall. The intermediate dokkaebi opened his mouth amidst the rain. "What did you say just now?"

"The throne, I won't accept it." I said with an indignant voice, "I don't know why you're doing such a thing. Don't you think it will benefit you to gain more coins at this time? Didn't you just use a lot of coins? You should be rewarded. If you don't have the power of the Absolute Throne, the Seoul Dome will never survive the fifth scenario."

"What? What are you thinking?" The people in Gwanghwamun screamed at me once they heard the dokkaebi's words. "Don't be stupid and sit down quickly!" Alyona glowered at those who yell at me. "Damn, I will sit...!" Alyona drew out her sword and threatened those who dares to come near us. The dokkaebi kept talking like he thought it was going his own way.

"That throne can give you what you want. Just sitting on the throne will build up your 'narrative' and the sponsor you have contracted with will rise. Don't you know what this means? I could hear the outcry of the constellations in my ears.

[The constellation 'Adventurer who Stands Up an Egg' wants to be your sponsor.]

[The constellation 'Seo Ae Il Pil' wants to be your sponsor.]

·····.

[500 coins have been sponsored.]

The intermediate dokkaebi continued to speak in a cold voice. "I will warn you in advance. I'm not like the low-level dokkaebis. Don't think that flimsy tricks will work on me."I looked at the Absolute Throne. As the dokkaebi said, the fifth scenario would be difficult to clear without the Absolute Throne.

However, I knew what the dokkaebi wasn't saying. If I used this 'Absolute Throne' once, I would never be able to reach the end of the scenarios. In the original work, Yoo Jonghyuk noticed this only at the 14th regression. The 'Absolute Throne' was such an item. Alyona has also foretold me this before.

"Why aren't you becoming king?" An agitated person appeared among the crowd. The man breathed out and spat at me as I insulted him.  "That is what I want to ask. Why do you want me to become king?" I turned towards the man. "What?" Alyona kept her firm stance beside me. "What will you do if I kill you after you become king?"

The lips of the man stiffened for a moment. I continued watching the people around us. "All of you are the same. Have you already forgotten? We originally didn't live in a kingdom. Why are you acting like citizens of a kingdom?" Why didn't I want to be king? It was simple. "I don't want to be the king of ugly humans like you." I looked up at the sky while speaking. "In addition, I don't want ugly constellations like you to be my sponsor."

Then I looked at the throne. "Thus, I will never sit on the Absolute Throne. But." I pulled out my blade. "I won't allow other people to sit on the throne." Once someone sat down, it meant that no one else could sit. The intermediate dokkaebi's cold eyes flashed. "You should be careful. I'm not that patient..." I continued to speak as I stared at the dokkaebi.

"How long will you continue to be drawn helplessly into the dokkaebi's scenarios? Does anyone know what it means to sit on the Absolute Throne?" Alyona spoke in a cold tone towards the people watching us. I knew how much the people who were once 'obedient' would pay to leave this obedience.

"The constellations of the Korean peninsula. It is the same for you. I know that not all constellations are the same. Some constellations are low and some are high." There was an invisible rank among constellations. Just as some constellations watched the incarnations, other constellations watched the constellations. To be precise, the low constellations were the ones being watched.