029

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

As I watched the surging wave of monsters, I gave strength to my thighs. The level 15 strength condensed at once and my feet developed a strong propulsion force. The ground rats ran from all directions and the hard horns of the grolls flew from unexpected places. 

Some of them dropped dead by Alyona slaughtering them like a madman. My skin, which was tempered by the level 15 stamina, became bruised and bloody from the grolls horns. who escaped Alyona's blade. "fucking monsters!" She yelled as she strike them again with an energy blast.

[The number one bookmark has been activated.]

Bookmark was activated and Kim Namwoon's Blackening wrapped around my body. I pushed away all the monsters coming from the front. Fangs burrowed into my body and a few ground rats bit my thighs. However, I didn't stop. Run and run again. Over here. Finally, the original wall was visible. I jumped over the ground rats. There was a green zone for two people shining. By the way...shit.

[Green Zone 1/2] 

There was already someone inside. "..." I forgot about the monsters and stared at him. There was a guy who should never be there. "Hey." He turned to me. "Can't you get out? You don't even need to stay in here." I pushed to punch this asshole's face. I didn't understand. This wasn't the 'third regression' Yoo Jonghyuk that I knew.

"It is difficult. I am tired today." In Ways of Survival, it was written that Yoo Jonghyuk only found the first hidden green zone in the fourth regression... damn, did he know about this place since the second regression and it just wasn't described? Then why didn't he originally use it in the third regression? or perhaps Alyona told him about it.

Grrrr!

There were the cries of the ground rats chasing me from behind. It was too late to blame the writer. I could feel Lee Gilyoung's breathing. I stared into Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes. We spoke at almost the same time. "Take the kid."/ "Give me the child." Still, it was lucky. The constellations would hear my words.

[Green Zone 2/2]

I moved Lee Gilyoung and the mark of the green zone changed. Now Lee Gilyoung was safe. "Hyung! Wait a minute! Hyung!" Lee Gilyoung urgently tried to rush toward me but Yoo Jonghyuk's hand restrained him. I swung my sword towards the ground rats. "Noona! help Hyung!" Alyona turned towards me and nodded.

She approaches Junghyuk's and Gilyoungs way with a huff. "I can't he must do something that I need him to accomplish" Gilyoung look at me with pained eyes. "sorry dear, I need to meet someone, For me to meet her... Dokja must." I didn't continue my words as a surge of Monster came my way.

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' has closed his eyes.]

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is watching you with uncomfortable eyes.]

At the last minute, Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes seemed to move. He believes that Alyona means he has to die. 

「 I told you that you would die. 」

The waves of monsters headed towards me. Now there were no more green zones remaining. "I won't die." I ignored the monsters and put a hand in my pocket. In fact, I really didn't want to use this. I couldn't be assured that there would be no aftereffects. Now I had to believe in the Fourth Wall.

「 That...? 」

Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes shook with surprise. This bastard, did he find out? Well, I wouldn't have known this method without him. I looked down at the white stone shining in the palm of my hand. Alyona sent a huge blast my way. Only an arm's length and I'll detonate like the monster beside me.