018

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The party fought well. It was a little bit surprising. In particular, Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon who stepped forward with me were very influential. The battle composition naturally became the three of us in front with the other three in the rear. 

Less than a minute after the battle began, a few ground rats were stuck on the ground with their necks pierced. Lee Hyunsung overpowered another ground rat, wiped the sweat on his forehead and said.

"...I think I can live." Once they raised their overall stats, the human race wasn't that weak. Even so, Lee Hyunsung's mentality was very special in this world. A normal human couldn't be so nonchalant when encountering monsters.

There was a reason why he got the name of Steel Sword in the future. However, the more amazing person was Jung Heewon. "The pattern is simpler than I thought?" Maybe it was due to the Kendo skill but every time her sword stretched out.

The ground rat was cut somewhere on their legs or tail. "Hap!" It was a case where Jung Heewon invested most of her coins into strength. Her endurance declined due to it but the power of one blow was better than I thought.

Hwiik!

Her sword moved in a terrifying manner through the air. "Damn, I lost one! Please!" Her voice trembled as she spoke. Her only weakness was that her stamina was low so her endurance fell.

Grrr!

The ground rats who moved between the party members were moderately smart. After succeeding in scattering the ranks, they ran towards the opponent who seemed the weakest using a hunter's instincts.

"Leave it to me." However, the ground rats didn't know that they had picked the wrong opponent. A blunt instrument thrown by Lee Gilyoung's hands struck the head of a ground rat. The impact was lacking because he was a child but it was enough. The others could help him finish it.

Puok!

Peeok!

Yoo Sangah's spear pierced the body of the ground rat. The ground rat twisted several times. Yoo Sangah made a confused expression but she didn't remove her hand from the spear. The ground rat lost its energy and fell down.

I honestly thought it would be difficult for Yoo Sangah to adapt but I was really surprised. Usually, it was normal to panic like Han Myungoh standing over here. "U-Uhhhh..."

As the people were struggling, one person was hiding in the rear. He couldn't even hide properly and was bleeding near the shins. I pierced the last ground rat with the thorn and the surroundings became quiet.

I shook the blood off the thorn and looked at everyone. Everyone suffered from minor abrasions except for Han Myungoh, but there were no major injuries. It was a great first victory. Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung relaxed and sat down.

While Lee Hyunsung stabbed his spear into the ground and wiped at the sweat on his forehead. Jung Heewon lamented as she countered the number of ground rats in the vicinity. "...Dokja-ssi, how many did you take care of?"

"Four of them." I said looking proud at my achievement "Che, I killed two." Heewon scoffed in envy at me "I got three." My pride was somehow hurt when I heard Lee Hyunsung's proud declaration. There was only one difference despite my stats. I used a skill and looked at Lee Hyunsung's attributes window.

+

[Character Information]

Name: Lee Hyunsung