106

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

After the two people bickering beside me, I shifted my attention to the fight happening. I saw Jung Heewon running forward for the fourth time. Her muscles were strengthened by Judgment Time to the limit and the Demon Slaying buff gave her a sharp edge. Along with Uriel's Hell Flames Ignition, her combat power was enhanced to the most ideal form.

The blazing flames of judgment, They weren't judging Shin Yoosung. Even so, it was Shin Yoosung who would receive the flames. Jung Heewon's blade declared the opening for the fourth time today, The battle was closed to its ending. 

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is watching the battlefield with sad eyes.]

[The character 'Chu Wangin' has used Hell Flames Ignition Lv. 1.]

The stigma was only level one but the hell flames burned through Shin Yoosung's ether storm. The power of a great demon, the Beast King's Breath poured out but Jung Heewon didn't care. She just grasped her sword as firmly as possible and drew a line connecting the sky and earth. The Beast King's Breath turned to smoke as soon as it met Hell Flames Ignition.

Someone muttered, "Oh my god, what is that?" Hell Flames Ignition was a stigma that could evaporate the sea of a planet when it reached the final level. When the 'Messiah' appeared in the original novel, it was Uriel who opened the way in preparation for him. The archangel was feared by all demons, the great demons' enemy that was closest to a great demon. Shin Yoosung nodded as she saw Jung Heewon rushing through the flames.

「 I see, Uriel you were waiting for this. 」

「 It is enough to make an ending. 」

The disaster didn't back down in the presence of the terrible archangel. No, she looked rather relaxed, It was as if she had finally fulfilled her duty. "Her heart is saying no... her emotions can be conveyed of fear..." Alyona teared up once more. I guess the new power-up is a bit sensitive for her.

The ether wrapped around Shin Yoosung's fist and the flames that clung to Jung Heewon's blade collided. Shin Yoosung stumbled and Jung Heewon pushed forward without missing this gap. No matter how good the overlapped skills, the powerful buffs would have a short duration.

Jung Heewon was well aware of this and accelerated her attacks, The surrounding land was affected by the holy flames. Shin Yoosung persisted despite being long exhausted. She was like a seasoned actor playing the last performance of her life as she tried her best to live. The constellations that came over from Dokgak's channel were excited.

[Many constellations are excited about your design.]

[15,000 coins have been sponsored.]

The hateful donations of the constellations rose sharply. Affection and hatred were just a moment of entertainment for the constellations. Unfortunately, the story that lasted a moment for them was life for humans. "A time will come... Those constellations who turned their backs on us shall fall and meet a painful ending..."

[The constellations of the Korean Peninsula are looking at you sadly.]

[The constellations who support the Korean Peninsula nodded at Incarnation Alyona's words.]

[The constellation 'Master of the Mystic Arts' wishes it to see.]

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is focused on your choice.]