013

***

A meteor shower was pouring down in the starry sky. It was a sight that anyone would admire, but not Yoo Jonghyuk.

「 It is starting. 」

The meteor shower was the precursor to the third main scenario starting. Now Seoul would be destroyed one by one according to the scenario. Yoo Jonghyuk looked up at the sky before bowing his head and looking at the Han River. The landscape around Dongho Bridge was quite desolate since the large group of ichthyosaurs had recently moved downstream.

「 It was too much. 」

It had already been three days since Kim Dokja entered Han River. It might've been too much to demand that he catch the ichthyosaur at the first level.

「Indeed, it would be hard for me to catch an ichthyosaur in three days. 」

But it would be impossible to take him if he couldn't do this much. If he couldn't even do this much, it would only hinder Yoo Jonghyuk. Besides he already has the woman on her side, she proves to be strong enough to fight with him. But their alliance isn't even formed okay. She could be just doing her things and going on her own way.

「 A prophet isn't a big deal. 」

Yoo Jonghyuk closed his eyes with disappointment. He would go on his own again. Without any companions. He wasn't even that much sure that the woman would help him. It wasn't a big deal. He had been alone all this time.

「 This time I will change it. 」

Yoo Jonghyuk turned around. But maybe he had turned away too soon.

* * *

"Wait...!" I screamed in an attempt to stop the man from walking away. "W-What?" I blinked several times but could only see a grey-white ceiling. I was still inside the ichthyosaur. I turned my head and saw the surprised Bihyung.

"...I had a dream." I said in staggering breath "Ohu, are you trying to raise curiosity? It isn't bad?" I didn't mean to do such a thing but I didn't mind the misunderstanding.

[A few constellations want you to move to a new place quickly.]

I used 500 coins to buy the Ellain Forest's Vital Force to help me sleep. I thought it was too dangerous to move while exhausted. The Ellein Forest's Vital Force quickly recovered fatigue and wounds in exchange for two hours of sleep. In other words, it was an expensive item. "...I want to go out." I talked to myself while stretching my body. The dream I just had was still clear. Maybe it wasn't a dream.

Kwajijijik!

I heard the sound of an electric current scattering and Bihyung disappeared without a word. Maybe he went to do his job. I sighed with relief. The stream contract with the dokkaebi. It was a gamble that I never would've attempted if I hadn't known about Bihyung from Ways of Survival. But I did it with surprising calm. I never succeeded in any contracts in 'real-life.'

[The exclusive skill, 'Fourth Wall' is in use.]

...This was real. I inserted strength into my right hand holding the thorn. I thought this world was real.

[A few constellations want you to act.]

Well, there was no time to worry about it. I swung the thorn as hard as I could at the stomach wall that lost its elasticity. At the same time, there was the sound of something collapsing and water pouring out. I plunged into the Han River.