047

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The whirring of the machine resounded in the desolated area of the train station, A young boy gasped as he pulled down his mask and look around. The place look liked an abandoned area because of the wreckage of the walls. The roaring of Ichthyosaurus can be heard as the boy tried to get up.

"Hello? is anyone there?" He gets up and put back his red mask and looked around. The river was infested with sea monsters, the bridge was also broken apart and bodies of people were scattered around. The giant monster looks at the boy and attempts to gnaw at him.

But he was faster through countless practice and experience, "Miss Alyona? I'm here... I don't know what happened but I'll locate you through the tracker in your suit. See You" The boy swung from building to building. Avoiding every monster who attacks him.

[The Star Stream has noticed your existence]

[A Few Constellations are wary of you]

[The Constellation who loves to change appearance is shocked to see you here]

[The Bureau is doubting your existence]

...

The boy nearly fell as countless holographic messages appeared before his face. "What is going on?" he felt as if several eyes are watching his every movement. He swung again and look around the devastated city. The tracker says that you are at least a bit nearer and he was just finding his way. 

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

"The 9th person to get off.. it is the first time I've heard of this attribute." This brat was giving an excuse. I wanted to tease him a bit. "Oh, you probably wouldn't have. This is the first time we Prophets have seen it."

"But it is strange. If you received the revelation, why aren't you a 'revelator' instead of 'someone who got off'? What is with this name?" Alyona smirked as he asked the kneeling man. "T-That... the revelation... no, the book of revelation..."

Lee Sungkook stuttered. It was delightful watching him try to avoid Lie Detection. I wondered how honest he could be. "When I read the book of revelation... I stopped!" Lee Sungkook finally closed his eyes. "You stopped reading it? Why didn't you read it?"

"The contents of the Book of Revelations are very difficult, vast, and profound..." Alyona nodded with a playful gleam in her eyes. "Then you were the 9th person to get off?" I ask this time "Yes..."

"I don't think that will be of much help to me." The confused Lee Sungkook continued to speak gibberish while uneasily turning his smartphone off and on. "N-No! I can help you!" I look at his fidgety hands. "Why do you keep touching that smartphone?"

"I-I-I'm sorry. I am a smartphone addict..." He was trying to get advice from the other ones who got off. But that didn't last long. "Are you going on the Internet?" Alyona asks head tilting to the side. "Y-Yes, that's right. It is the ability of the hermit..."

At Lee Sungkook's words, I looked toward Han Donghoon. The hypnotized boy was busy tearing at his fingernails with empty eyes. The Hermit King of Shadows had a powerful information manipulation ability. This boy couldn't be kept under the prophets.

If the Prophets became involved in the story in this way, the original novel was ruined and the plans Alyona and I set up beforehand would be wasted. We had to stop these guys before everything went wrong. "Do the other prophets also have the attribute of 'getting off'?"