038

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The cold sensation of the atmosphere numbed my whole body, the power that Alyona exerts engulf the whole place. Dammit, I never expected this turn of events. But there was something strange.

"...Yoo Jonghyuk?" This guy didn't look back. A yellowish aura was flowing from Yoo Jonghyuk's body. The aura felt ominous and caused my hair to rise. I instinctively took a step back. Looking closer, the aura was connected to Alyona's body.  Do they already have some sort of connection in such a short time? 

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has been revealed.]

...Dammit, it had become like this. Yoo Jonghyuk emanated the whitish aura and slowly turned towards me. It was the worst situation.

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' tries to control the character 'Yoo Jonghyuk.']

[The Mind Stone's essence protects the character 'Yoo Junghyuk's' Mind]

Goosebumps covered my entire body. A formidable killing intent was rising from the guy who lost all sense of reason. He was ready to pounce into the Theatre Master's Simulacrum. Hair rise from my body as he lifts his sword.

[The character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used Force Palm Lv. 4!]

I barely managed to open my mouth. As he dashed towards the Simulacrum, Alyona sent hordes of daggers towards the theatre master simulacrum. I stood agape at the scene, the theatre master made illusionary monster heading toward Alyona and me.

Kwaaaang!

I experienced a strong pain in my side and my consciousness became numb after being hit by the illusionary monsters. Now I know why Yoo Junghyuk couldn't pass the Theatre Dungeon Boss in his early regressions. Suddenly information about TWSA starts spilling into my head as I dodge every attack sent to me.

「 ...In the 8th turn of Yoo Jonghyuk's Regression, He didn't die in Theatre Dungeon because he was weak. Strictly speaking, Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't lucky. The boss of the 'Theatre Dungeon' is the worst opponent for a regressor like Yoo Jonghyuk.. 」

My breathing was back. After killing almost 15 of the monsters "Kuhup...heook." I groaned after the first hit earlier. It's stronger than I anticipated. I look down at my suit as I saw it was Damaged. "Dokja! Look out!" Jung Heewon's voice shouted at me as she pushed me aside and cut down the regenerating monsters.

[The External Reinforced Suit is damaged.]

[There is a reduction in the defense.]

I got up while holding my abdomen. It was a nonsensical attack power. I ate so many ampoules yet still received this much damage from one blow? One blow dealt huge damage and I was blown away to the other side of the rooftop. "Namwoon, try to fight using the methods I've told you"

Kim Namwoon groaned as his black fist skill was deactivated. Lee Jihye on his side keeps on slashing with her sword. I look around and everyone was fighting like they were on a battle royale. Then Jung Heewon's eyes showed bright red as her Demon slaying sword glowed and cry in response.

[The character 'Jung Heewon' has used Demon Slaying Lv. 2!]

[Activating Demon-Slaying sword Beheading a Demon Skill Lv. 1!]

In the distance, Jung Heewon's eyes were burning. I tried to get up but my body wasn't listening to me. The impact and my sudden rush of movements momentarily paralyze my body. Then a beam of brown light hit me. "Stand up and show me what you got," Alyona looks me straight in the eyes as she keeps on slashing the monsters beside Junghyuk.