07

At this moment, Yoo Sangah shouted. "Dokja-ssi! Behind you!" I reflexively leaned forward as a bloody fist came flying through the air. It was a familiar fist covered with energy. I felt something falling towards me and instinctively kicked out. I didn't need to look back to know what was behind me. A grade 9 human type, demonic person. Human mutants are infected with black ether.

That's why demonic people were classified as a high-risk species, despite being grade 9. Demonic people made from a normal human base were no different from zombies, but it was particularly dangerous if their hosts were different. 

"Kuweeeoooh."

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Lv. 1 has been activated!]

[This person doesn't have any consciousness. The skill Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint will be canceled.]

Damn, it was as expected. The demonic people started attacking me.

Chwaack!

My thigh was scratched by the demonic person's overgrown black fingernails. A pain that felt like a burn spread through my leg. The skin which hadn't been cut by a knife was now torn by fingernails. This was the main reason why demonic people were dangerous. The demonic people became several times stronger than when they were human. "Yoo Sangah-ssi, immediately―" I felt something as I spoke. Without looking back, I could see what was going on.

"Let me go! Let go! Dokja-ssi! Dokja-ssi!" Han Myungoh, who had just been limping, was carrying Yoo Sangah over one shoulder and moving across the bridge at an astonishing rate.

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' admires how easy you are to fool.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your sacrifice.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

...Indeed. Planning to leave me? I look beside me to see if Alyona has also abandoned me. I just saw her dodging all attempts of aggression toward her with both her hands in her pocket, okay that's great she hasn't left yet.  By the way, the way Han Myungoh's running was a little strange. Despite being on one leg, he was running as fast as an Olympic athlete. This couldn't be the exclusive skill of Han Myungoh, who had a big belly. Therefore, it must be the stigma of his sponsor.

[The One-legged Swift Horse]

And I already knew the constellation that provided that stigma. I used Character List on the distant Han Myungoh.

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

Once again, the Character List didn't work properly. If I remembered correctly, the stigma of 'One-legged Swift Horse' came from the constellation Lame Trickster. Lame Trickster didn't give any stigmas in the mental barrier system. In addition, Han Myungoh couldn't possess such a skill from the beginning. In other words, my skill failed not because of Han Myungoh's ability. ...I was stupid. I looked at the message window floating in front of me and laughed. So this is what Alyona meant...

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

I was thinking too hard when it meant that. Character List reads the information of characters. Yoo Sangah and Han Myungoh were characters who didn't originally appear in Ways of Destruction. They were people who would've died if I hadn't saved them. It was natural that I couldn't confirm their information with the Character List.