058

!!SPOILERS FOR MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS!!

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

My consciousness rose silently and my senses slowly returned to reality. I look beside me and saw Alyona still asleep, I paid it no heed, perhaps the convulsion of the stones to her body is quite heavy to atone. The third stage was more tiring than I thought and I couldn't maintain it for long. In addition, I found out one more thing that I regretted.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 3 has ended.]

It was that using Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 3 wouldn't always result in gaining a skill. It seemed to be a reward that could be obtained by entering the 1st person protagonist's point of view. Unfortunately, I didn't know the entry requirements.

It would be great if I could get Yoo Jonghyuk's skills every time I fell asleep and used 1st person protagonist's point of view. "You were talking in your sleep again." I opened my eyes and saw Jung Heewon watching me. "What did I say?" Talking? No way. "It sounded like... Mother."

"...Mother?" Why was I saying that to myself? It was hard to know if this was the truth or not. Jung Heewon just looked at me with a mysterious smile. "Well, I'm not really worried about my mother. Rather, I have a request for Jung Heewon-ssi." I gave a cursory reply. "What is it?"

"Heewon-ssi, please don't participate in the Gwanghwamun battle this time." She looked at me puzzled, "Why?" I sighed and look at Alyona, then I reverted my attention to her. "There is something else you need to do. I can only entrust Heewon-ssi with it."

Jung Heewon licked her lips like she couldn't believe me. "I will try. What is it? Or perhaps you want me to babysit Alyona-ssi?" I shook my head at her. "No, not that..." I look beside me to see Alyona almost looking like a dead person.

I don't know why... But I'm getting a gnawing feeling of distress. I reluctantly put a finger on her pulse. I sighed a breath of relief realizing she was alive. "The more I look at Alyona-ssi, The more feeling I got that she's not alive..." I glared at her words.

"Don't say such nonsense, Peter! Namwoon! guard Alyona's body and tell me when something happens to her." I stood up and fix my items. Alyona is the least on my worry list, I know she'll wake up... But then there's this feeling again. The feeling of something ominous.

"Oh, uh... Dokja sir? Uhm, I saw on Ms. Stark's iPad uh... Mr. Stephen Strange would pay Ms. Stark a brief visit..." I look down at her, It's okay. But the problem... The constellations might grow suspicious. No, She'll be fine it's just a brief visit anyways. "Okay, I'm sure before they're here she's already awake so guard her body until then."

***

The first thing I did after conversing with Jung Heewon and telling the two teens what to do was to decide who would stay in Chungmuro and who would go to Gwanghwamun. "Jung Heewon-ssi has a mission and I will decide the rest of the people remaining in Chungmuro."

The other members gulped. They looked like vassals about to be chosen by the king. "First of all, Gong Pildu and Lee Hyunsung will stay behind." Gong Pildu scoffed like he already expected it. "Bah, I am just your slave." The problem was Lee Hyunsung. The slightly pale face was troubled as if he had somehow missed out on a promotion.

"Hyunsung-ssi must remain. I need someone to protect this place with Gong Pildu-ssi. Hyunsung-ssi can protect Chungmuro and lead the people as well as Yoo Sangah-ssi. And, Alyona-ssi is still under a heavy recovery." He looks in Alyona's way with a pouty face. "...Yes. I understand." His expression was somewhat sad but he had no choice.