101

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

"...Captain, what did you just say?"

I came to my senses because of Shin Yoosung's disbelieving voice.

"Say it again. What did you say just now? What? Companions..?" 

"..."

「 "Those people are your companions?" 」

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't reply to the voice filled with distrust. I was surprised as well but Shin Yoosung's shock was devastating. The Yoo Jonghyuk with a strong ego had called me his 'companion.'

「 "Yes." 」

This suddenly scared me. No matter how I thought about it, he wasn't someone who would call me a 'companion.' Didn't this bastard know I was going to be resurrected? Well, I mean, I understood he would acknowledge Alyona as his companion... But me?

[The constellation 'Maritime War God' is touched by your comradeship.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is blushing at your comradeship.]

[500 coins have been sponsored.]

Yes, now I understood. Yoo Jonghyuk..! he was looking for coin sponsorship. It was a little strange to see that Uriel wasn't involved but he must be targeting sponsorship by one of the constellations. I became convinced as I watched him bleed, Considering that this was his third regression, Yoo Jonghyuk could say the word 'companion.' 

In the early rounds, he had called Lee Hyunsung and Lee Seolhwa 'companions' when they died. It hurt to think about a large number of coins he would be receiving right now. I couldn't help my emotions becoming cold. Damn, I should've said that line... But Alyona, no she must not move yet...

"Captain, how can you say that?"

Of course, Shin Yoosung didn't know Yoo Jonghyuk's thoughts and looked as if the world had collapsed. There was no choice., The 41st round Shin Yoosung... She never once heard Yoo Jonghyuk call anyone his companion. Shin Yoosung's fist hit Yoo Jonghyuk's blade.

Despite the clash between the body and the weapon, the thing that received damage was Yoo Jonghyuk's sword. It was the SS-grade Heaven Shaking Sword. Putting aside the special options, the durability and strength were one of the best. Yet this sword was damaged by Shin Yoosung's fist.

In the end, the Heaven Shaking Sword failed to overcome the shock and was bent. The mighty Splitting the Sky was helplessly deflected. Now, it only shows how strong the Shin Yoosung is in the 41st round, heck! she can even deflect Alyona's combo attacks at once!

"How dare you say this in front of me?"

Shin Yoosung shouted and didn't use any special skills, She just threw a punch that contained ether condensed to the limit. Yoo Jonghyuk coughed up blood and flew back at this blow. Her attacks, her speed, and her variations. Shin Yoosung was superior to Yoo Jonghyuk in all aspects. If only Alyona is in a good state...

The Red Phoenix Shunpo and Breaking the Sky Sword that Yoo Jonghyuk was proud of faded in front of Shin Yoosung. There was the terrible sound of the body breaking and Yoo Jonghyuk was pushed back. It wasn't a matter of talent but a matter of time. Despite being weakened by the descent, the 41st Shin Yoosung was the Beast Lord who was close to the limits that Shin Yoosung could reach.  On the other hand, the current Yoo Jonghyuk was in the early stages of Yoo Jonghyuk's growth. Alyona stood up and wobble, she wasn't in a great state to fight..!