076

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Looking closely, the woman seemed quite old. Based on the wrinkles, she wasn't in her 40s but she was at least in her mid to late 30s. How did she know me? I was a bit embarrassed but I maintained my composure as I looked at the woman. "You must be mistaken. My name is Yoo Jonghyuk. Kim Dokja is the name of the guy I hate the most."

"...Yoo Jonghyuk?" I looked to the side and saw Han Sooyoung watching me with an absurd expression. "Yes. So tell your leader not to talk nonsense. Just tell her, even if you're not sure what I mean." I winked at her. If it was Han Sooyoung, she would know what to do from now on. The woman opened her mouth. "I already know that you are Kim Dokja. Stop the unnecessary lies."

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that the statement is true.]

Han Sooyoung nodded toward me. This woman came because she knew for certain who I was. "The king said that she will entrust this meteorite to you." It was unexpected. She knew me and now she was giving me the meteorite... Is she really the person I'm thinking about? "Who are you?" The one answered for me, "We are the people of the Wanderer King." I pointed to the masked person. "That woman over there is your king?"

The woman nodded. I looked at the tall masked woman in the distance. Looking closely, I felt a sense of deja vu. "King... You don't seem to have a flag?" But there was something strange. "The king doesn't dwell on such things." What was with this answer? The woman continued speaking. "The king said that we will take care of the disaster in the north. But she will leave the other four disasters to you."

Before I could ask anything, the woman turned and left like her words were over. Han Sooyoung shouted, "Hey! What are you suddenly saying? Shouldn't you explain it before you go?" Despite the shouts, the woman kept walking away without turning back. Han Sooyoung looked at me and asked, "What is this... do you know that woman?"

"How can that be?" I quietly activated Character List. It seemed that the update cycle was back. I nodded. Then a window popped up.

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

[You can check the information of the person by updating Character List. Do you want to update it?]

[The update has been completed.]

[Some people will be added to the dictionary.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Cho Youngran

Age: 37 years old.

Constellation Support: First Spiritualist of Joseon

Private Attribute: Escaped Prisoner (General), Officer of Justice (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: Prison Escape Lv. 3, Patience Lv. 6, Execution Time Lv. 3, Shooting Lv. 4...

Stigma: Transformation Occult Art Lv. 2

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 30, Strength Lv. 34, Agility Lv. 36, Magic Power Lv. 28.

Overall Evaluation: The current comprehensive evaluation is currently in progress.

* 'Starter Pack' is currently applied.

* A growth package is currently applied.

+

[The constellation 'First Spiritualist of Joseon' is looking at you with wary eyes.]