032

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

I couldn't kill Gong Pildu because he was useful in future scenarios, but I needed Gong Pildu to leave his land. This was a dilemma so I focused on the premise of the dilemma. For example, if he was on 'private land' then I had to destroy the private land.

"Uhh... h-he is out." However, using this method required strong force. "This dog..." An overwhelming force that could destroy a 'huge' private land in one blow. That's why I hastened to evolve Lee Hyunsung.

"Eeeeok...!" The people who fell to the third underground floor groaned with pain. The operation was a success. The green zones disappeared and the landlords lost their 'rooms.' Gong Pildu's face was covered with dust and looked this way. As he was about to open his mouth, Bihyung's voice entered their ears.

[What are you doing now? Waaah!]

'Be quiet.'

[Crazy bastard! The Dokkaebi's of Chungmuro is freaking out because of you!]

[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband likes your recklessness.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' likes your revolution.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' likes the destruction and chaos.]

[300 coins have been sponsored.]

I had a headache from the messages of the constellations that rang in my head. "Y-You bastard!" The alliance members shouted at us. I started running down to the platform with Lee Hyunsung. "Kill them!"

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character List]

Name: Lee Hyunsung

Attribute: Person who has Regained Justice (Rare)

Stigma: Great Mountain Smash Lv. 1, Great Mountain Push Lv. 2.

Exclusive Skills: Bayonet Skills Lv. 2, Camouflage Lv. 2, Patience Lv. 1, Sense of Justice Lv. 2, Weapons Training Lv. 3.

+

The evolution of Lee Hyunsung was successful. Strictly speaking, it was just the start. But the fact that Lee Hyunsung could use Great Mountain Smash would quickly enhance the power of the party. "Hyunsung-ssi, how many more times can you use it?"

"...Probably once or twice more." Lee Hyunsung was gasping for breath and quite worn out. It was natural. The Great Mountain Smash stigma was an ultimate skill that consumed a tremendous amount of stamina and magic power. There weren't many skills that exceeded Great Mountain Smash when it came to pure physical force among the physical reinforcement type skills.

The group of people scattered all over the place seemed to be running in this direction. "Was there anywhere you couldn't break?" I asked Yoo Sangah who was running in the front. "I broke both of them!"

"I didn't realize the rooms could be broken like this. We banged hard on the ground together and it smashed..." Jung Heewon followed. Yoo Sangah, Jung Heewon, and Lee Gilyoung took out the small green zones. Most of the green zones fit three or fewer people, apart from Gong Pildu's green zone. There was some ambiguous scale but a separate person was handling those.

[Hey! Can't you hear me? What are you going to do now?]

On the other hand, Bihyung was still shouting across the 'dokkaebi communication'.