088

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

After Alyona and I separated, We looked at the system messages that appeared after Myung Ilsang's death. He left this world with just a few lines of messages.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is satisfied.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' nods with slight discontent.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is greatly pleased with your story]

[Someone has recommended your scenario to the Star Stream.]

[25,000 coins have been sponsored.]

I assisted Alyona and slowly looked around. Gangdong-gu was ruined. The disaster had only briefly passed but the ground was destroyed and the tall buildings collapsed. On the road lit by the glow of the sunset, people covered with black dust crawled out. They were all people who ran here to obtain items. People who wanted to be the protagonist but had to remain as ' side characters.'

Some people held their injuries while others wiped their tears. I could also see people bowing down to me. However, most people were lying on the ground with cold bodies. I had read all of Ways of Survival. I understood the settings, and the meaning of the explanations and finally thought that I had figured out the author's intentions. But in Ways of Survival, there were no sentences describing these deaths.

I turned and saw Yoo Jonghyuk watching the same scene as me. Perhaps Yoo Jonghyuk had seen this scene alone many times. "Yoo Jonghyuk." He turned to look at us, I rolled the words around the tip of my tongue for a bit before shutting my mouth. "...It is nothing."

The scenarios would continue in the future and I would see this moment many times. I would encounter scenes that weren't expressed in the text several times. Then a translucent window appeared in front of me and I heard an unexpected message. "Dokja," Alyona perhaps had read my mind.

[The dokkaebi 'Dokgak' has invited you to his channel.]

...Who was inviting me to a channel? I was confused for a moment but decided to ignore it. Then the message flashed again. "You should go," I look at her inquisitively and let go of her waist. She stands up alone wobbling.

[The dokkaebi 'Dokgak' has invited you to his channel.]

I looked up at the air and saw one dokkaebi looking down at this side. It was a one-legged dokkaebi with an unpleasant smile. Bihyung was behind him with a terrible expression and looked between us. There was a gap even among dokkaebis of the same rank. ...Yes, I had a rough idea of this situation. I took a deep breath and deliberately spoke in a loud voice, "What? You won't give us the rewards?"

Dokgak's eyebrows twitched at my words. However, his mouth was still relaxed. "Oh, of course. I'm sorry. I made a mistake." Dokgak was a scary dokkaebi. He wasn't silly like Bihyung but had a different constitution from the intermediate dokkaebis. Not just anyone could be a streamer of a major channel.

[The sub-scenario – SSS-grade Hunt has ended.]

[The compensation settlement will begin.]

[You have obtained 50,000 coins as compensation.]

I felt better when I received a huge number of coins. This scenario gave me 50,000 coins in one go. It was a great scenario, Given the fact that sub-scenarios were formed at the discretion of the dokkaebi, most of these coins would come from Dokgak's pocket. I thought his stomach would hurt but Dokgak was smiling softly.