103

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Controlling the body of a disaster? I didn't intend on this from the beginning. Originally my plan was something else. I decided to modify the plan when my mind transferred to Shin Yoosung's body. To be exact, I had to modify it.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 3 has been activated!]

[The 1st person supporting role viewpoint has been activated.]

「 ...I can't admit it. 」

「 Then what am I? How long have I lived? 」

「 What can I get for returning? 」

Amid Shin Yoosung's tumultuous pain, I saw the world with her eyes. I breathed through Shin Yoosung's nose and obliterated people with Shin Yoosung's hand. I expressed Shin Yoosung's thoughts with her voice, I was Shin Yoosung.

[The exclusive skill, 'Fourth Wall' is shaking!]

Then I met Lee Jihye, I knew the moment I met her that Lee Jihye would die here. Thus, for the first time, I tried something that I hadn't done before.

[The 1st person supporting role viewpoint interferes with the behavior of the character.]

[The exclusive skill, 'Fourth Wall' is shaking ominously.]

There was an electric current in my head followed by tremendous pain. Yet the moment Shin Yoosung dealt the decisive blow, I was able to pull back her right hand. It was a fine adjustment so Shin Yoosung didn't notice, but I did it. Lee Jihye didn't die.

[Your understanding of the character 'Shin Yoosung' has increased.]

The same thing was repeated with Lee Hyunsung. My mind had become a bit ragged but I thought that I might be able to do something, I poured more of my heart into it and increased my grip on Shin Yoosung's body. Finally, it happened when Shin Yoosung grabbed Lee Gilyoung's neck. "W-Who are you?" I succeeded in controlling Shin Yoosung's right hand.

[You have a very high understanding of the character 'Shin Yoosung.']

Someone else's arm moved according to my will, It was an amazing experience. "...Ahjussi?" the young Shin Yoosung called out. "Get out of me!" Shin Yoosung's right arm under my control started shaking. The abnormally deformed arm turned black and swollen like the blood vessels were bursting. The young Shin Yoosung rushed to grab the blackened arm.

"Ahjussi, you're in there right? Ajusshi!" The young Shin Yoosung grabbed my right arm. At this moment, a strong spark entered the right arm. It was a spark similar to a storm of probability. The surprised people came running but the sparks blew them away. The 'disaster' Shin Yoosung and the 'young' Shin Yoosung saw each other at the same time. The wave of memories was gathering.

「 "Ahjussi." 」

「 "Captain." 」

It wasn't possible, If the 'Disconnected Film' theory was correct, the two people shouldn't have a shared history.

「 "You... can kill me. It's okay." 」

"I wanted to survive." 」

When I thought about it, the Disconnected Film theory only applied to 'characters.' I came from outside the novel. What if my existence played a role in connecting their memories? What if I connected the two films? I could feel both Shin Yoosungs holding my hand. The third round and the 41st round. The two different times were facing each other.