102

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Shin Yoosung's right hand quietly rose towards the sky. "Cry, King Masswood." Then the ichthyosaur king behind her quietly raised his body. The king of the ichthyosaurs, King Masswood used Ice Breath. Han River instantly froze and the ghost fleet firing their shells gradually lost their function, The fleet was unable to move.

"Unni, I will give you one piece of advice. The ghost fleet is nothing without water," Everything happened in an instant. Shin Yoosung's fist moved as well. There was the sound of something popping. Lee Jihye lost her sword and flew through the sky. "Of course, it is useless to give the advice at this time."

The bleeding Lee Jihye flew away and had already lost consciousness, King Masswood's Ice Breath had spread completely across the Han River. "Aaaagh! What?" The incarnations crossing the cold water shrieked. The hundreds of people were destined to be frozen along with Han River. It was a person watching nearby who saved the helpless incarnations.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has used the stigma 'Great Mountain Smash Lv. 5.']

Lee Hyunsung's abnormally inflated right arm hit the frozen river. His right arm seemed to burst as he used Great Mountain Smash to break up the ice. His efforts were rewarded, The surface of the cracked Han River collapsed and the influence of Cold Breath weakened. "Wahhhh!" The incarnations took the opportunity to climb onto Nodeulseom. "Attack!"

"Yes, Hyunsung oppa. I knew you would be here," Shin Yoosung saw Lee Hyunsung standing in the middle of them and smiled sadly. "...You know me?" Lee Hyunung had a look of confusion bestowed on his face. "You were our most reassuring shield, You saved my life many times." Shin Yoosung gestured and the huge chimpanzee behind her hit his chest and walked forward. 

The 5th grade behemoth, Heavy Metal Bean. He stomped his hind legs and the nearby incarnations rolled around on the ground.

Lee Hyunsung rushed towards Heavy Metal Bean, Lee Hyunsung's swollen arm hit the Heavy Metal Bean's steel muscles. Lee Hyunsung's power was amazing, He wasn't pushed back by the 5th grade behemoth despite his blood vessels bursting and blood flowing from his mouth. No, he was rather overwhelming.

"You are the same as ever, Hyunsung oppa. One of Yoo Jonghyuk's most loyal..." Shin Yoosung kept speaking to Lee Hyunsung. "...Who are you?" Lee Hyunsung himself cut in, "You saved the lives of countless people and protected Yoo Jonghyuk to the end. Then you were hit with the breath of the iron blood dragon and scattered into a handful of ashes."

"What..?" Confusion was audibly written on Lee Hyunsung's face as he faced the disaster momentarily. "Do you know what Yoo Jonghyuk said then?" Shin Yoosung's tongue was a sharp scalpel that transplanted the wounds she received onto another person. "I lost a bad shield."

Shin Yoosung saw Lee Hyunsung's changed expression and struggled with a solitary pleasure. 'Yes, you should feel this too. The pain I felt, the sights I saw. I won't unleash all of them but you should understand this too.' However, she didn't know. This round of regression was different from what she knew.

"I don't know what you're talking about but I don't follow Yoo Jonghyuk." Lee Hyunsung hit the Heavy Metal Bean whilst keeping a conversation. "What?" A sigh escaped his lips and repeatedly punch the monster. "I am in Kim Dokja-ssi and Alyona-ssi's party," Shin Yoosung visibly shuddered hearing that.

"Kim... what? That girl?" Shin Yoosung looked ta the crawling figure of Alyona, thank goodness she's still alive. The Heavy Metal Bean fell to the ground with a loud sound, Shin Yoosung's expression hardened and she approached Lee Hyunsung. "What are you talking about?"