03

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Soon the time limit is reduced to 10 minutes after the prime minister died, people start freaking out more, Sangah squeezed my left arm in panic. Yes, everything is going exactly as I remember it. The events are unfolding the same as at the beginning of TWSA, But I can't help but feel something that isn't right. Hyeonseong Lee, one of the major supporting characters, has already appeared... But why hasn't he appeared yet? If I remember correctly, he should be making an appearance any minute now. "EEK!" A random passenger shrieked in terror.

"SOMEONE HAS BEEN MURDERED IN THE CABIN BEHIND US! AHH!" More people got agitated and started to push around.  Some people attempted to touch the door but something is blocking it. "HAHA, It's getting interesting for some cabins, while others haven't even started yet. Fine, I'll give you a little jolt to get the ball rolling. How about showing you what will happen if you don't do anything in the next five minutes?" The dokkaebi snapped his fingers and an afloat blue screen appeared in front of us, displaying a girl's school with students inside, every head of the students popped like a balloon, except for one as she strangle her classmate until she ran out of breath. The lone survivor of channel #BAY23515, Jihye Lee. 

The events I'm familiar with and those I didn't know were even part of the story were all happening at once. If only I could read TWSA again, I could know what to do, but... Damn it, I guess it was removed. But why? This series isn't even popular, so I doubt someone would've tried to illegally share it. Wait a minute, could the gift that the author gave me... No, it can't be. I shuttered in shock as my hunch is correct, it is the novel. I pressed the download button on the file and the novel started downloading. 'Did they send me their novel as a present? isn't this illegal sharing? or does it not matter since they're the author?' I rub my eyes in disbelief. Each of the TWSA survivors received a special attribute... And a skill that is linked to that attribute. It's just like a game. 'Open attribute window' soon a ding sound came and the same blue screen appear.

[ATTRIBUTES WINDOW CAN NOT BE OPENED]

What? what the hell is going on, I tried to do it again but the same notification popped up. If I can't access my attribute window, I won't be able to find out what my attribute and skills are. Oh well, I'll just read the attached file first. I returned to my cellular device and tapped on the file.

[YOUR ATTRIBUTE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. YOU CAN NOW READ AT A FASTER SPEED]

My eyes bulged out in shock as I saw the notification, all the things written in here were read by me at a faster rate "I see, so it was also sent to you?" I jolt in surprise as Alyona peeks behind me. "Oh, u-uh yeah? did you receive it too?" I asked her facing her now, "Yes, I received it as a gift after I read the last part of the story, I sent a congratulatory message in their email and they responded saying they had a gift to me. Which is this" She opened her phone to show me the same file. "That man is inside that cabin" She muttered to me while pointing towards a certain cabin. With that, I realized why I had felt so uneasy. The reason the events unfolding around me were different from what I remembered... 

Because the protagonist of TWSA'S prologue was actually in the subway cabin behind this one. Wait, then what happened to the people in 3807 in the story? "D-Dokja-ssi... Shouldn't we stop them?" I was pulled out of my reverie as Sangah spoke to me and pointed to a scenario unfolding behind us. "It would be too bothersome to meddle in some petty fights" I heard Alyona state to us. Her posture was laid back and her body is leaning by the pole behind her,  in her hand was a black dagger twirling expertly as she gazed lazily towards the white-haired teen hitting the old lady. "but I do not like what I see" She stood up and put her dagger in the holster beside her leg.