014

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

I often thought about it. Why did so many 'predictable villains' appear in post-apocalyptic stories. It must be the laziness of the authors to think that crimes such as rape or theft would occur indiscriminately in such a situation. 

If the real 'destruction' came, wouldn't humans act more rationally than they thought? "It looks like he won't give it. Hey, go ahead and kill him!" The answer was now right in front of me. I observed the men coming towards me, as well as the man watching from the rear.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' expects a fair judgment.]

I once again realized it. The human imagination was cliché, yet real humans were more cliché than the imagination. The trajectory of the iron pipe moved funnily through the air. It wasn't a strike with the intent to kill. It didn't hurt that much.

Hwiiik!

"I-If you don't run away then you really will die. Get lost!" The four men surrounded me. One was trembling but the others looked more relaxed than before. It was probably due to the advantage in numbers.

"What are these brats doing?" Waaaah! Along with the shout, one man rushed forward. It was a defenseless posture. I moved the thorn.

Puok!

"Aaaaack! My leg! My leg!" Someone wailed in pain whilst holding their hit leg "You bastard!" I avoided their attacks and held the thorn on my hand tighter.

"Hit him together!" The agitated men rushed simultaneously but I wasn't afraid. Their strength level was just above 5. I endured the incoming attacks and silently stabbed the thorn.

Tang! Kaaang!

Puok! Puok!

The men had their thighs successively pierced and fell to their knees with a scream. But I didn't kill them. It was because the scenario's clear condition was to 'neutralize' them.

[The constellations of the absolute good system nod at your judgment.]

[A few constellations laugh at your humanity.]

[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]

If I became a murderer, I might be able to attract the attention of the constellations for a while. However, it was only a while. Instantly raising the threshold of stimulation wasn't good in the long run.

[There are three minutes to the end of the scenario.]

Two minutes had passed. Time calculation was important in time attack scenarios. "W-What the hell is this bastard? Why won't you die?" At this time, their leader who was watching the situation from the back came forward.

"You are a fairly tough guy. Everyone back off. I will deal with him." A buff man said stepping forward "Cheolsoo Hyung-nim! This guy seems to have a pretty strong sponsor!" Someone exclaimed from the floor.

"Good. It looks like he has a lot of coins. since last time we didn't even get to touch the lady, this man could suffice it" Knuckles shining with a black gloss. They weren't ordinary iron knuckles. Did he receive it from his sponsor? He was smirking at me while there was the relaxed sound of bones cracking from the knuckled hands.

Crunch.

[The character 'Cheolsoo' has used Threaten.]

[Threaten doesn't work because the overall capabilities gap is too big.]