056

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Writer. It was one of the few occupations in Ways of Survival that could give the Avatar ability. Some of his strange miracles would be explained if he was a writer. The lips of the 1st Apostle subtly twisted. "Writer... do you mean the creator of the Book of Revelations? You have found out. That's right, I wrote the Book of Revelations."

Oh, So it's either he's really the author of TWSA or just like what Alyona said... He's the plagiarist. I didn't mean this but this bastard was suddenly talking nonsense. For me, it was a truth that wasn't possible. I looked towards Yoo Jonghyuk.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint has been activated!]

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk is currently using Lie Detection Lv. 6.]

I knew it. He was a meticulous jerk. "You wrote the Book of Revelations?" I asked once again, "Yes. At the same time, I am also the sole owner of the Book of Revelations." A confident laugh emerged. Really? Let's challenge it once.

[The character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used 'Lie Detection Lv. 6'.]

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has confirmed that the statement is true.]

...What? This guy was telling the truth? I suddenly panicked and my circuits got tangled up. It wasn't possible no matter how I thought about it. I hid my confusion and asked again, "What exactly is the 'revelation' you are talking about?" Alyona scoffed at his words, Alyona's body has regained half her strength through the power of soul stone. "Why are you asking when you already know? A great epic about the future."

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has confirmed that the statement is true.]

...Strange. There was some truth about it? "I must say... You did copy it the same way... Truly a copycat person do..." No, don't tell me- It was that book? "Now it is your turn. How did you know about the plan of me and the apostles? Are you also an apostle?" I sighed and answer in a quick-witted manner. "You wrote the Book of Revelations yourself? Then shouldn't you know?"

"It is fun to be an omniscient creator?" He giggled like a leisurely villain while I regained my composure. No matter how I looked, he wasn't the author of Ways of Survival, Alyona's prediction seemed to be coming true again, This man was the plagiarist of TWSA.

Besides, If he was the writer of Ways of Survival, there was no way he wouldn't know that he gave me a text version. "By the way, it is interesting. I thought the woman in Seodaemun Prison would be the last apostle but a man like you was hiding..." Alyona looks my way as she those words. "...Seodaemun prison?"

"Hmm, you don't know yet? Let's trade. Reveal your true identity. Then I will give you some information." Information? hah, I have the text copy of TWSA and Alyona's on my side... "Let's see? I don't think you have the information that I want." I bit back at the decapitated head.

"I might've been overpowered but this isn't my real body. You were a bit lucky..." Alyona's strength gradually returned bit by bit. Now, she can use the time stone to see the plausible outcome of this turn of events. "I know information about the future." I deliberately interrupted him. Now was the time to sprinkle a bit of spice for Yoo Jonghyuk. "In addition, We know much more than you."

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has confirmed that your words are true.]

The expression of the 1st Apostle stiffened. "You're barking nonsense. I know more than you..." At this moment, something flashed in his eyes. "Wait a minute, perhaps?" The moment he realized something, I also noticed something. This guy, was it 'him'? Right now, there were five truths that I knew.