065

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

We were going to enter the dungeon but not to get the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung immediately shivered at what Alyona meant. "You are going to take their flags-." Alyona shook her head at Sangah's word, "No, I will kill them, and Dokja here will take their flag." They both have different interpretations.

Yoo Sangah looked down at Lee Gilyoung with surprised eyes. The interesting thing was that Lee Gilyoung looked up at Yoo Sangah with disappointment. "Hyung, leave the finishing touches to me. I'll help Alyona-noona with the slaughter party" This boy... he already noticed that I couldn't directly kill a person.

Alyona grinned at the kid, "I'll teach you how to use a gun after I return!" Ah, Alyona is eager to teach the kid something sinister, "Hmm, Promise you'll return quickly Alyona-noona..." The girl cooed at the kid. Sangah had a hard expression on her face as she stared at the two in disbelief. 

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

[Currently collecting information about the corresponding figure.]

Lee Gilyoung's information still wasn't available. I turned my head and encountered Yoo Sangah's worried eyes. She looked between Lee Gilyoung and Alyona before bowing her head. I spoke to Lee Gilyoung, "Do as you please, Just like what Gilyoung-nnie said Alyona is like his mom." I could see what Yoo Sangah was worried about. Lee Gilyoung wasn't even in middle school yet.

 But she should be aware of it. "This isn't a game. Be careful." The morals that we used to have were now useless in this world. "Yes, don't worry." I listened to Lee Gilyoung's voice and hid the flag on my back. Until now, the flag was a good bait to attract the small kings. However, from now on, it would just be bait for predators. 

There was nothing good about advertising that I was a king on this battlefield. "Huhu, everyone is doing well! So many people are doing hidden scenarios then what is the meaning of 'hidden'?" The intermediate dokkaebi's voice was heard. It had no nerves. I would find it embarrassing now and again.

"Someone has already fulfilled the requirements for the first qualification. Once again, this is interesting." A king had already achieved the black flag. It was probably one of the Seven Kings. "After a while, the requirements of the second qualifications will be revealed." I turned to look at the party members and said, "Quickly. The dokkaebi's 'after a while might not belong." I put together the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins in the lobby one by one.

[You have entered a hidden field using 10 Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins.]

[Do you want to enter the hidden chapter, the Big Dipper?]

Right now, I had the purple flag. The kings with the same purple flags would flock to the Big Dipper. In other words, my prey were all gathered in one place. My vision waved and the lobby soon changed. The white marble lobby was transformed into a spacious waiting room. There were seven doors at the end of the waiting room. "Uh...!"

[You have entered the Big Dipper chapter.]

Yoo Sangah let out a brief groan and took a step back. There were bodies at Yoo Sangah's feet. They were the bodies of group members who had fought each other. Lee Gilyoung looked down at the corpses with an expressionless face. Alyona had a smirk of amusement as she stared at the ground. There were so many bodies that it was hard to walk straight.