036

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is curious about your scam.]

[The constellations have sponsored you 200 coins.]

The winner of the rock paper scissors was decided in an instant. Lee Gilyoung's face was slightly flushed while Jung Heewon had a satisfied expression. Lee Jihye flopped to the ground with a devastated expression.

"...This is ridiculous!" Unfortunately, I couldn't read Lee Gilyoung's mind so two ampoules went to him. "You don't have to give it to me..." He was cute, now I understand why Alyona loves coddling this kid. I stroked Lee Gilyoung's head. "Take it."

In addition, Jung Heewon won two Stamina Enhancement Ampoules. Jung Heewon received them with a smile. "Thank you. It was tough so far with my stamina." It was only Lee Jihye who didn't obtain any ampoules. "How can you beat me 18 out of 20 times? Did you cheat?"

"I am originally good at rock paper scissors." She stands up and pleads at me with beady eyes "Are you going to do this? Can't you give me just one..." I ignored it and look away "You have Yoo Jonghyuk." I ignored Lee Jihye's whines and packed the ampoules.

Jung Heewon patted the shoulder of the grouchy Lee Jihye while staring at Lee Jihye's shining sword. "Little sister, the world has to be fair."

* * *

Dudududu.

There was the sound of the helicopter's propellers. Lee Gilyoung looked at the distant dinosaur island and asked, "Hyung, can't I take it to the next floor?" The big praying mantis was sitting in Lee Gilyoung's lap and talking to Lee Gilyoung. The praying mantis rubbed its antenna against Lee Gilyoung's jaw.

"Unfortunately, you can't take it." Lee Gilyoung's hugged the praying mantis with a sad expression. "...Take care Titano." He had already given it a name. Unfortunately, monsters created in Theatre Dungeon couldn't move to another floor.

Kwiiik.

However, items could be taken to other floors. For example, I had the ampoules that increased stats and the item I was now holding. I'm starting to think Alyona has a full-proof plan. She knows the things they can accumulate here that's why she left it for us.

[Tyrant T-Rex's DNA Ampoule]

The golden ampoule was the most decisive reason for choosing this movie. It was an item that increased all stats by 10 for 30 minutes after ingestion. Although it had the disadvantage that it could only be used in Theatre Dungeon, it was impossible to break through the last floor of this dungeon without this item.

Especially if Yoo Jonghyuk was in the worst situation as I thought. But a tiny part of my heart says there is nothing to worry about since Alyona is there. Well, I hope they're not in a bad situation. The praying mantis that Lee Gilyoung released flew in the air and the dark sky started to collapse.

[The first 'Ending Credit' has been reached.]

[Performers: Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon, Lee Jihye, Lee Gilyoung.]

[You have obtained 500 coins as compensation.]

I felt some dizziness and we appeared on the ground floor again. After we escaped, the movie posted on the wall was torn. It was evident that we safely cleared it. "Do you have to pass a few more floors like this?" Lee Jihye was complaining. "Yoo Jonghyuk and Alyona will have broken most of it so it will be faster than you think."