099

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The ichthyosaur queen cut through the water. The grandeur of her streamlined body filled Han River.  "Uwahh, shit!"The confused incarnations immediately moved away from the Han River. "What is this?" There was a feeling of solemnity as I faced her. I was facing the ruler of a species. I once again felt how great Shin Yoosung and Lee Gilyoung were.

"Come down," The queen's whiskers touched the water at my words. Once again, it was unreasonable to have the same effect even with the same skill. It was similar to when I used Lycaon's Way of the Wind, I approached her and climbed up using the scales. The body of the queen shook like she was rejecting my touch. This was the limit for me. 

Honestly, it felt like my frontal lobe was burning from the connection with the queen. I left the incarnations hunting me behind and opened my mouth, "Let's go and save my Alyona..." Then my struggle with the queen began. As if she was playing with me, the queen swam through the water regardless of my breathing.

"Puhah!" I gasped for air, looking like a wet mouse. "This...!" The surrounding ichthyosaurs poured toward me like they were amused. Alyona on the other hand was relentlessly slashing her oppressors despite her low stats already, now I kinda feel bad...

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is laughing at you.]

My control was a mess but the queen was moving in the direction I wanted. It was southwest of Yongsan-gu. It was Nodeulseom, one of the few islands in the Han River. If I remembered correctly, this island was the place with the most potential for the Disaster of Floods to hatch. Ways of Survival was a novel where the year wasn't specified. 

The fifth disaster hatched on an artificial island in Han River.

Therefore, I didn't know exactly what year Ways of Survival was based. I thought it was close to the year I lived in but it had been serialized for 10 years and the technology development wasn't right. There was little mention of modern devices in Ways of Survival and sometimes there were no fixed geographical names used.

This situation was an example. 'An artificial island in Han River... where the hell is it?' Nonetheless, I was able to determine that it was Nodeulseom due to the description and the size of the meteorite.

My thoughts were interrupted by the queen's sudden stop at Alyona's falling body, I catch her before I rolled down and was thrown on Nodeulseom with Alyona, "Bitch..." Alyona rolled her eyes and stood up. Queen Mirabad glanced at us before disappearing into the Han River. Alyona was right she was a heartless jerk.

[The exclusive skill 'Bookmark' has been turned off.]

"Uweeeek," The world turned around as I coughed out the river water. I raised my head and the landscape of Nodeulseom spread out in front of me. I had never been to Nodeulseom before but something felt strange. The trees on Nodeulseom looked like they were before the world was ruined.

The ichthyosaurs disappeared and the incarnations were preparing to cross the river. I could see some of the incarnations flying through the sky. I hid behind a tree and held my breath as I watched them. "Where are they? Didn't thly come here?"

I didn't think there would be so many people who had learned Flight Maneuvers, right... Alyona was just been chased by some of them. These jerks weren't regressors, Why did they adapt so fast? Many of them landed on Nodeulseom and looked around. "Hyung, let's look around. I don't have any confidence facing them alone."

"I agree, Did you see all the stars above their head? Those two are a monster." Alyona scoffed and watch them mumble to their selves, she has disheveled hair and trembling hands. "Hero-like traits aren't necessary when dealing with a monster." I look at the talking people and gripped my sword. "...Will he be as strong as the king in the west?"