026

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The 10 Evils. The list and rankings were often changed according to Yoo Jonghyuk's regression cycle, but they were the 10 people in charge of being the main villains in this world of Ways of Survival. Chungmuro's armed fortress master, Gong Pildu was one of the 10 Evils. Thus, a person wouldn't be aware of Gong Pildu unless they read to the end of Ways of Survival (like me and Alyona).

[Green Zone 56/70]

Indeed, the size of his room was different. The size of the room couldn't be easily measured. This whole green zone was Gong Pildu's area. Let's do the standard procedure. I hid Lee Gilyoung behind me and opened my mouth.

"Why should we pay you coins? Chungmuro Station is a public place." I insist on the man "Haha, it was until eight days ago. But not anymore." For ordinary humans, 500 coins wasn't a small sum. But giving 500 coins just for stepping on his land...what a crook. "Okay, I'll give it. But I'll give it to you directly." I made up my mind and stepped inside their green room.

"What?" Gong Pildu might be a villain but right now, the person in front of me was just Extra '1' of the Landlord Alliance. "You aren't Gong Pildu." Where are you, Gong Pildu? I quickly looked around. Not him, not him... Also not him...

"Haha, you are a funny guy. Hey, playing with me now..." I wondered where Gong Pildu was. "Gong Pildu-ssi. Where are you? Take the fine." I ignored them and kept walking. The turrets aimed straight at me but I didn't stop.

[You have invaded private property!]

Honestly, there was no guarantee that I would be safe if the turrets started shooting. But there was a need to show off my combat power here. That way Gong Pildu wouldn't underestimate me. "It is up to here. I will give you if you come closer." Finally, Gong Pildu moved. A bench covered with various supplies. 

A middle-aged man sitting on top of it and reading a magazine was staring at me. Indeed, this was how he was described in the novel. His belly was half-revealed and I could see the hair on it. This was Gong Pildu, the representative of the Landlord Alliance. "This is a face I've never seen before but you are great." He looked at me with scrutinizing eyes "Isn't it unfair that I need to pay to see you?"

[The character 'Gong Pildu' is interested in you.]

In any case, I seemed to be the type that was popular with the bad guys. It was the same with Kim Namwoon before, Hah, now I wonder how Alyona is handling that Chuuni. "You are fairly good at talking. But it isn't good to be too cocky." Tadak. I heard magic bullets being loaded in the turrets. Damn bastard. Gong Pildu smiled like an ordinary neighborhood ahjussi. But I knew. Gong Pildu could never be an ordinary neighborhood ahjussi.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Gong Pildu

Age: 48 years old

Constellation Sponsor: Defense Master

Private Attribute: Landlord (Rare), Great Land Owner (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: Private Property Lv. 3, Patience Lv. 1, Profit Calculation Lv. 2, Leadership Lv. 2, Incite Lv. 1, Weapons Training Lv. 1.

Stigma: Armed Zone Lv. 3.