025

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

We followed Lee Jihye and Alyona, Soon we entered Chungmuro. Yoo Sangah saw the shattered screen door of the platform and said. "...It is a chaotic atmosphere." As we climbed up from the tracks of railway line 3, we saw some people sitting down.

[You have entered Chungmuro.]

[The third scenario is currently in progress.]

[#GIR-8761 channel is active.]

[#BIR-3642 channel is active.]

From Chungmuro onwards, the size of the scenario grew and the dokkaebi channels increased. From now on, that naive Bihyung would have a hard time. "Oh, little samurai you brought back your pretty mentor?. Oh! You also brought new people?" Some middle-aged people saw us and waved their hands.

"Yes." A samurai. I guess Lee Jihye could be called that if the sponsor behind her wasn't known. Sooner or later, they would be punished. "Are you drunk again?" Lee Jihye frowned at the middle-aged people. "Hahaha! What is there to do other than drink when the world has become like this?"

The middle-aged people seemed relaxed, unlike those who were experiencing a disaster. It was natural since they were wearing the uniform of soldiers. It was definitely different from Gumho Station. Now was the true beginning. 

"But did your friends come through the tunnel? How great...won't they have a lot of coins?' Then one of the middle-aged men turned to Yoo Sangah. "Young lady over there, what is your name? Would you like to rent a room for cheap?" Alyona glared at them "...Room?" Yoo Sangah hid behind Alyona as she asked this.

"Haha, you don't know the system here yet? This place―" Lee Jihye cut off the middle-aged man's words. "Ajusshis. Don't try to trick the newcomers." Alyona was emitting a dangerous aura, If it weren't for Jihye those men would've already been dead.

"Uhuh, they must know anyway. This is what everyone is doing to live..." Alyona put Gilyoung down and stared at the men with a deadly glare. "If you don't want to be injured then get lost." The middle-aged man paled at Lee Jihye's words. and Alyona's hard glare at them.

"This...young children have already learned something bad to eat." The middle-aged people turned away. They disappeared into transit line 4 and Lee Jihye put away her sword as Alyona turned to us. "Hey, Kang-ssi. Stop it." The men then soon completely disappeared out of sight.

"I brought you here so take care from now on. I'm not a babysitter. Alyona-Eonnie Namwoon and Master are waiting for you in our room" This child was speaking so indifferently. I looked around. Chungmuro. This was the stage of the third scenario, where completely different rules were in play.

"S-Shit! I'll kill you if you come close..." A man was in the middle of the platform for subway line 3, waving a knife around and threatening people. At this foot was a tile that was 1 pyeong (3.306 m2) in size, emitting a green light that stretched into the air.  "...Why is he doing that?" Yoo Sangah asked.

"I don't know." I could guess but there was no need to scare her just now. Many people were sitting down with a knife on subway line 3. Unlike the previous middle-aged men, their faces were filled with despair. I glanced at them and asked Lee Jihye.

"Is Yoo Jonghyuk here?" Lee Jihye, who was about to leave with Alyona, turned her head at 'Yoo Jonghyuk.' Her eyes were vigilant. "...Who are you?" Yoo Jonghyuk had already ruined this child. Well, I could understand. It was difficult to find a constellation on the level of Maritime War God, even if he searched through all of South Korea.