010

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Star Stream system. The star stream broadcasting was designed to relay its contents to the entire universe. The subscribers were constellations at the top of the distant galaxies. The actors were humans like me. And the storyteller that connected the two sides was the dokkaebi in front of me.

"Ha, hahaha! You are crazy! A crazy human! I should've known it when you refused to sponsor the other constellations!" Bihyung laughed for a long time before opening his mouth again. "I don't know how you know about Star Stream Broadcasting but I can't accept the offer. I'm a dokkaebi, not a constellation. I can't be your sponsor." I shook my head and look at him "You seem to have misunderstood. I never told you to sponsor me." I look at him and waited for his response.

"Huh?" He asked in a confused tone towards me "I am well aware that you are a weak dokkaebi. I don't need your strength. I need your channel." He looks shocked at my word "My channel?" He asks in a dubious tone "Since you can't seem to understand me, is there a problem with your Korean language patch?" I inquire him in a taunting manner.

"No, what is this?" He asked sternly "I will explain it simply. I want to sign an exclusive contract with your channel." Bihyung made a blank expression before belatedly regaining his spirit. "Wait a minute. Do you want to make a 'stream contract' with me now?" He asks me this time and I answer with a nod "Yes." A stream contract was originally a contract between dokkaebi and constellations.

The constellation's incarnation would appear on a particular channel and the dokkaebi would receive a portion of the coins earned by the incarnation of the constellation as a commission. Originally, the person who was the incarnation couldn't intervene in this contract. It was called sponsorship but the contracted incarnation was nothing but a slave.

"Hahat, this is a hit" Bihyung laughed behind small fingers. The surrounding atmosphere was changing. "I don't know how you know about such things but some human dares to mention the streaming contract? It is also a trivial buy with no sponsor?" The tone changed and the surrounding air was filled with killing intent. Indeed, even a low-level dokkaebi was strong compared to humans. But it wasn't enough to make me back off.

"It is worth signing a contract because I have no sponsor." I told him knowingly "...What?" he ask me with a complicated face "What do you think the purpose of a constellation is to enter a channel?" Bihyung looked like a bad student at the sudden question. From now on, it was a special lecture time for the low-level dokkaebi.

"You don't have to be so nervous. You already know this information. But let's review it again to see what it means." Bihyung was caught in my pace and nodded despite himself.

"The Star Stream subscribers can be largely divided into two groups. One group is the 'fun seekers' who seek to relieve their boredom with the channel. The other group is the 'incarnation searchers' who want to find an incarnation to contract with them. Isn't that right?" I asked him 

"Yes. That's right" He responded immediately "For this reason, you must be able to satisfy one of the two groups to become a famous channel on Star Stream. In other words, either stick to the fun-seekers or the incarnation seekers. You have to attract one of them properly." I said to him with knowledgeable words. "You are moderately well informed. But so what? What does this contract have to do with why constellations subscribe?"

"I don't know how many more hints I have to give you. This is why your subscribers' number still isn't over three digits."

[...Shut up. Say it quickly.]

Seeing Bihyung thrust his small horns at me cutely, it was hard to believe the dokkaebi had blown up people's heads a while ago. Now let's stop making fun of him and take a chance.