05

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

[Sponsor Selection has ended.]

I took a deep breath as I watched the messages floating in the air. I didn't pick any sponsor just like Alyona. Yes, it was starting now.

[Some constellations are greatly affected by your choice.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is greatly displeased at your choice.]

[The constellations belonging to Black Cloud are shaken by the anger of the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon. You won't be sponsored by any of the Black Cloud constellations for a while.]

I wasn't surprised because it was an expected message. To make every member of his group turn away because he was rejected...it seemed that this guy was Kim Namwoon's sponsor in the original work. As expected of the incarnation of this constellation. Too bad someone else has their hand on Namwoon Kim now.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is disappointed in you.]

[She will persistently monitor your justice in the future.]

In the case of Archangel Uriel, it was just disappointment. In the first place, the constellations of absolute good would rarely hate someone unless they committed a great injustice. 

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is interested in your choice.]

[200 coins have been sponsored.]

The Secretive Plotter's case was unexpected. Given the characteristics of the name, maybe he valued my caution. I looked at Alyona as she also stared at the floating blue screen with bored eyes.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is interested in your choice.]

As for the Great Sage the Equal of Heaven... I was concerned. Did I make the right choice? I didn't know. Maybe I had lost the tremendous opportunity right in front of me.

[You haven't selected a sponsor.]

However, choosing a certain constellation meant being limited by that possibility. The sponsor contract was never a fair deal. I would survive, but I would've survived by being their toy. If my expectations were right, there was a way to become strong without a constellation. Maybe it was a way to become stronger than the incarnation of the strongest sponsor. Alyona was right, they will just treat us like a toy.

"Haha, is this true...isn't there one interesting choice? Well, yes. There will be another chance." The Dokkaebi's crescent moon eyes stayed on me for a moment then averted it to Alyona. "Now now, everyone has finished the selection. Rest here for a while. I have to go prepare the next scenario. I'll see you in 10 minutes!" He vanishes once again after saying that. 

After the Sponsor Selection finished. He told us to rest, but these 10 minutes were crucial. In 10 minutes, I needed to sort out this situation and prepare for the following scenarios. I tried to recall my abilities in my head. [Character List] and [Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint]. I didn't know the precise use yet but I had a general sense of these skills. 

This would work somehow. What about Alyona? did she get any when she already have a set of skills before? "Dokja-ssi, It says nothing changed! It's the same as what I had before! The mind stone interfered with it" She whined and grumbled to me. I just chuckled at her.