059

Third Person's Point of View

"Where is Alyona?" Peter leads everyone towards Chungmuro station. The people grew alarmed and were put into a fighting stance. "Ah, Hyunsung-ssi! This is Alyona-ssi's family member." Kim Namwoon smiled at the soldier, Admiration radiating in his eyes. He stepped into the platform towards Alyona's figure

"Ah, Is that so? She's here." Everyone was alarmed as they saw the place. It looks like a battlefield, with dead bodies strewn over, blood painted on the glass and walls. People were armed with weapons. Wanda saw your state and gasped, Your once pale complexion is now turning paler.

You look like a dead person now... "You didn't see her state?! She's dying!" People were alarmed when they heard this. "Namwoon-yah! Go towards where Dokja-ssi is and tell them what's happening here!" Wanda knelt beside your dying body. Namwoon obeyed and rushed outside immediately.

"Strange... Perform astral projection on her, so we can pull her from that reality." Strange look conflicted. "I can't perform Astral Projection as long as she's inside that certain reality, but if she is a dream walking without her knowing!-" Wanda exactly knew what would happen, She was scared.

"Mr. Stephen, what would happen?" Wanda outstretched her hand to your head. "She will die... and her variant in that certain reality will also die." Everyone was put into chaos. "What?" Wanda tried manipulating your dreams. Lee Hyunsung tried everything he could to appease everyone.

[The Mind Stone is opposing the Chaos Magic]

[The Soul Stone is wriggling in pain]

[The Space Stone is glimmering in abnormality]

[The Time Stone is staring at its old owner]

...

The messages popped up on their face, "How can we wake her up? She's much stronger than me... The stones are protecting her!" Everyone was trying all they could do. "How can she dream walk without using the dark hold?" Wanda was also confused and was in a state of panic. "I don't think she needs the dark hold for that... The infinity stone could supply her the basic things that the dark hold could do."

 Strange was looking at your body as it faintly glowed green. "What if we open a portal on that certain reality and perform the astral projection on that body instead?" America suggested. Strange nodded and agreed. "Yes! that could work!" America punched a portal and it opened on a roof it shows a simplistic and cozy 2 story house.

The others saw it and their jaws dropped to the floor, "Make it faster! If the star stream notices the abnormality we would be in danger!" Strange was in confusion but agreed nonetheless, Peter's words can not be taken lightly after all. He entered the portal and levitated on the roof. He broke open the roof and saw Alyona.

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

I have been in a delirious state since the variant of this body is fighting me. "Mon Amour?" Dokja hug me from behind. "Hey... Are you leaving for work?" Even his hug couldn't appease the raging war inside us now. "Yeah, take care of yourself and the kids okay? I Love You..." He kiss me passionately and smiled.

"Yeah, I Love You too..." A strained smile covers my face, the palpitation of my heartbeat is so strong I felt like I run a marathon. Then voices started ringing around my ears. "Alyona-ssi!" I heard Namwoon call for me. "Alyona... Alyona" Then Wanda's longing voice, then so on. Everything is spinning.

I tried to use the mind stone but it did not work, My body sweated as I felt like floating. Everything around me seems to come into life, then I saw people I never thought I could see again. My mother, father... Natasha. They were all trying to pull me away. I can't leave this certain reality. This is mine now.

"AHHH!!" I screamed as I felt frustrated and tired, I knelt beside the bed and clutched my head in pain. "Noona?"/"Unni?" Gilyoung and Yoosung rushed inside my room. Morgan was out with Pepper. "I'm okay... just a bit startled." Both of them look unconvinced but left me alone. Yoosung stared at me with concerned eyes before she left.

I opened the window and look outside. "Please, don't do this... This is my family, not yours!-" I slammed my head in the wall as the other me pleaded to go out. "Well... Too bad this is mine now." Then like an invisible force, I was being pulled back. My flesh felt like it was burning and my throat was clogged up. The roof of the house was destroyed. Gilyoung and Yoosung run inside the room.

They screamed in horror seeing me, Who wouldn't? A woman floating with two heads? "Unni/Noona?!" Both of them hollered. But, they're the least of my problems now... I can notice Strange, Wanda, Wong, Hyunsung, Gong Pildu, and an unidentified girl beside them.

"You have to wake up Alyona! Leave them alone!" Blood spurt from my body. "N-No! T-This is my reality now!!!" I pleaded as I tried to fight off my waking self. My other variant isn't helping at all. "ahhh!!!" The crying of the children added to my headache. Then everything seemed to rung. My vision blurred as everything blacked out.

***