074

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The stones protected me and Sooyung from Song Minwoo. By the time I realized, Song Minwoo was immediately in front of me. It was a tremendous speed. His agility must be at least above level 40 to achieve this speed. "You? What is that thing?" He asked in a tearful voice. This guy had already finished his transition to an outside species.

[The 6th grade outside species, Song Minwoo has triggered 'A Predator's Threat Lv. 5!']

[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has used 'Mental Barrier Lv. 3'.]

[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has alleviated some of the effects of A Predator's Threat.]

[The Mind Stone has nullified the effect of 'A Predator's Threat Lv. 5!']

In a moment, his hand shot out and grabbed Han Sooyoung's throat. "Keok..." Han Sooyoung might not be in a perfect physical condition but it was too much for her to be suppressed at once. The 6th grade outside species. It was the worst enemy to deal with right now. It was different compared to the 5th-grade fire dragon. 

At that time, my ice attribute overwhelmed the fire attribute and I could take advantage of the dull movements of the big monster. But now, Song Minwoo stared at me. "Did you break my coin farm?" The tone was certain despite it being a question. Han Sooyoung screamed the moment she saw Song Minwoo's white fangs. "Shit, kill him quickly!"

I used Blade of Faith while Han Sooyoung used Avatar. At almost the same time, Song Minwoo's powerful kick arrived. The just created Avatar's head burst while I went flying through the air. Song Minwoo's fist followed at an almost invisible speed. Head, shoulders, belly. The onslaught poured out towards those areas. Airburst out from me.

[The 6th grade outside species, Song Minwoo has triggered 'Accelerate Lv. 5!']

[The Soul Stone has nullified your achings!]

[The Mind Stone has nullified the aftershocks!]

[The Fourth Wall is wriggling in pain!]

Han Sooyoung's voice cried out, "Kim Dokja!" No, even if this was an outside species, how could he be so strong? It was too late to avoid the blow. I'm grateful for the infinity stones if not I would've been dying.  I hurriedly raised my overall stats.

[16,000 coins have been invested in stamina.]

[Stamina Lv. 24 -> Stamina Lv. 50]

[A giant-like physical fitness fills your body.]

[Stamina Lv. 50 -> Lv. 55]

[You are currently in the grace of the Infinity Stones]

The pain quickly dwindled and it reached the point where I could tolerate it. But the situation wasn't over. But the stones? Did Alyona plan this or did the stones move in their own accord? "Kim Dokja? Where did I hear that name?" I heard Song Minwoo mumbling breaking me in my reverie.

I could see this face through my defenses and that was the problem. This guy wasn't strong. The problem was me. This person caused me traumas back then. Even the stones or the 'wall' could help me now.

[The effect of A Predator's Threat has reduced your will to fight.]

[A Predator's Threat has slowed down your movements.]