035

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

I stand straight and stared at the sweating form of the simulacrum. Then I averted my gaze at the sleeping regressor. He's probably inside the void, the place where the stones reside. By the time he would wake up he would already know I'm not really from here. Let's all hope for the best.

Kim Dokja! what's taking you so long? I look at the trembling Simulacrum. I know that the Dungeon Master took this opportunity to rest, the moment Dokja and the others arrive here, He'd already had his power gained back to fight again.

He probably thinks I would be already exhausted by now, Well sadly this is only just a mere child's game for me. He looks up at me and backs down from the empty table. I sat down once more not saying anything. Hmm, Let's see how long can he hold on.

I close my eyes and look inside the void. All I saw is Yoo Junghyuk's sleeping form. Then the stones blink at me. heh, I guess they notice my presence. Yoo Junghyuk, stay alert I can send your body back any moment that I please... I inwardly tell him.

+++

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The moment the yellow eyes looked at us, a deafening roar echoed in our ears.

Kuoooooh!

[The 7th grade, Tyrannosaurus Rex has recognized you.]

[The 'Tyrannosaurus Rex' has triggered the 'Fear the Predator' skill!]

[The exclusive skill Fourth Wall has blocked the effect of the 'Fear the Predator' skill.]

My mind was calm thanks to Fourth Wall, but I couldn't stop the chills that occurred. This was the fear of a predator. "Everyone, get out of the way!" The petrified Jung Heewon and Lee Jihye regained their spirits. I fell back with Lee Gilyoung beside me.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa! 

A long tail flew through the forest in front of us. "Kuaaack!" The men who were running fell on their backs and coughed up blood. Fortunately, Jung Heewon and Lee Jihye were away from the danger zone.

I shouted to Lee Gilyoung lying down next to me. "Gilyoung fall back, while Heewon-ssi and Jihye-ssi scatter to the left and right!" Then a message popped up. ...Huh? "Tyrannosaurus are agile compared to their size, but they are vulnerable due to their narrow field of view."

[The character 'Lee Gilyoung' has activated the 'Dinosaur Book' skill!]

"...What?" I stared blankly at Lee Gilyoung. "I saw it in a book when I was a child." This wasn't the time to tackle it. "When you were a child?" He belatedly realizes his words "...Younger than I am now."

Kuoooooh!

[The exclusive skill 'White Pure Star Energy' has been activated.]

I started waving the iridescent blade to attract the attention of the T-Rex. Lee Jihye and Jung Heewon weren't tankers. I didn't even need to mention Lee Gilyoung. Therefore, I was the only one who could take the risk here. "While I draw its attention, attack its rear―" 

I hadn't finished talking when I saw Lee Jihye and Jung Heewon already at the T-Rex's rear. They noticed quickly. I barely avoided the incoming teeth and the stomping legs. Before I could wield Unbroken Faith, its tail passed over my head. An electrifying thrill swept over my body. I wouldn't die because my stamina was over level 20, but it was dizzying.