096

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

The time spent with Yoo Junghyuk was silent and busy, We don't talk to each other much but we do sort things out. "Seolwha-nii~ I think I hurt my knee could you check it?" The white-haired woman awkwardly looked between me and Yoo Junghyuk. "S-sure." Before she can, however, This damn bastard had said something.

"If such trivial things hinder your performance at fighting, I won't hesitate to drop off what we talked about." I stood up and approached him. "Of course, I'm perfectly fine!" I smiled at him, "Now let's go and search for Hyunsung-ssi..." I smiled widely. Lee Seolwha chuckled in the background.

"The both of you make a perfect couple, your contradicting personality fits each other very well..." I hiccuped at that. "If I did end up being with him, I'm sure my head would be on a pinnacle long severed." Yoo Junghyuk left quietly as Seolwha and I converse a lot more. "I would never understand women," 

***

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"J-Junghyuk-ssi?" Lee Hyunsung shuddered as soon as the regressor looked at him with his famous cold eyes. "Come with me," Lee Hyunsung however had a look of uncertainty. "B-but-" just then Alyona popped out in behind the regressor. "Hyunsung-ssi! Oh, wow you do use the spear I gave you."

Lee Hyunsung let out a sigh of relief at that, "Alyona-ssi, where's Dokja-ssi?" Lee Hyunsung tilted his head. "Oh, he was busy raising our child." A blush crept through Lee Hyunsung's face. "You had a child?" Alyona laughed which caused the regressor to close his eyes in annoyance.

"We have no more time, let's go." Yoo Junghyuk expected at least Lee Seolwha to follow him, But the gal stuck to Alyona's side more than him. "Now folks! Let's find where Lee Jihye is!" The two people at the back smiled. This annoyed to break out in Yoo Junghyuk's system.

***

"Alyona-Unni!" Alyona yelled with the same intensity and run to the girl, "Jihye-ah!" Lee Jihye runs to her too at the same speed. "Alyona-Unni!" Yoo Junghyuk sigh and hit the back of the woman. "I accepted the deal knowing you'll behave yourself," Alyona however whined like a puppy.

"Junghyuk-ah, why are you so rough with me?" Sparkles were dancing around Alyona's eyes as she teased the man. Junghyuk dropped her to the floor and headed to the west. "Whatever," Alyona laughed and floated above him just to pester the hell out of him. "I'm sure you're gonna be a nice guy now." 

Lee Jihye asks why, "Because I had pestered the hell out of him." Alyona laughed so loudly it could rival the monster's howl in the distance. "I know it's a lame joke... But it makes me laugh." Lee Seolwha was so amused that she considered Alyona as her new companion and not Yoo Junghyuk.

***

Yoo Junghyuk saw in the distance how Alyona laughed historically at herself alone, "Is she not gonna help defeat this thing?" Yoo Junghyuk shook his head. "She's busy flirting with that bastard." Dark anger rose in his system. "M-master, you kinda look like a pervert right now..." Alyona stopped laughing and dashed in front of them, landing magnificently. "Woah, how did you land like that?"

"It's a secret," Lee Jihye deadpanned at her. "Focus all of you," Yoo Junghyuks stern voice resounded in their group. "Yes, Master!" Alyona however replied snarkily. "I do what I want," She sped up above and made it rain with arrows infused with mana.

***

"Uwaah, I'm all beaten up!" Lee Jihye sighed tiredly after defeating the disaster. The once noisy Alyona was now silent and hibernating. "I'm tired, I have exhausted my energy and need to recharge," was all she said before flopping down to sleep. "This girl," an irk marked grew on Yoo Junghyuks face. "Hyunsung-ssi carry her."