027

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Yoo Jonghyuk was looking at everyone except for Lee Hyunsung. The three remaining people were standing together and I couldn't figure out exactly who Yoo Jonghyuk was looking at. Is it Alyona or Gilyoung?.. Perhaps it was Jung Heewon...

「...How is this possible? 」

Who was he looking at? I wanted to ask but I was afraid that my skill would be exposed. Yoo Jonghyuk still didn't know that I can read his thoughts. However, I guessed that he might've seen the information of Jung Heewon. Jung Heewon saw Yoo Jonghyuk's gaze and confronted him. "What are you looking at?" Alyona soon averted her eyes at us.

「.」

「 Kill... 」

Good job, Jung Heewon. "Yoo Jonghyuk." I quickly opened my mouth, "I was wondering about one thing." He turned to look at me. His eyes were questioning. "Why are you leaving Gong Pildu alone?" "If you are a prophet, you should know. besides..." he stopped midway as he stared at Alyona. "I don't know everything." To be exact, I didn't remember everything. Then his attention was brought back to me.

[The character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used the 'Lie Detection' skill.]

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has confirmed that your words are true.]

He was thorough. "...Indeed, I see. A prophet whose level of 'future sight' is low." Think about what you want. Yoo Jonghyuk continued speaking, "I need Gong Pildu alive." "Is it because of a future scenario?" Yoo Jonghyuk didn't answer. It was like he was trying to gauge the information I knew.

"I know that you need Gong Pildu for future scenarios. But you only need Gong Pildu. You don't need the entire group that follows him." Alyona approaches us slowly with silent steps.  "Isn't your style to remove what you don't need? Why are you just leaving them?" I continued growing annoyed as the moments unfurled.

「.」

「...How annoying. 」

What? "I have a lot to do." Yoo Jonghyuk stared at me quietly and said, "You will never understand." Alyona sighed and shook her head. "the ability won't work quite well as long as I allow it... Don't move so hastily" I ignored Alyona and shouted at the retreating form of the damned Regressor. "Wait! That isn't the problem. If you don't move now, most of the humans in Chungmuro will...!"

Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes were cold. "It doesn't matter." I wasn't a humanist. I didn't believe that everyone in this world was worth keeping alive. The thing that was making me angry right now was Yoo Jonghyuk. "Yoo Jonghyuk. Can I hit you?" I angrily formed a fist as I heard a message. "If you have confidence."

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has used 'Strong Self-Defense Lv. 5'.]

I dropped my fist. Cowardly bastard. "Are you finished?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked. "..." Alyona stared at me "I have something to say to you... Later" She then turned to Jihye and Namwoon. "Let's go. Alyona follow"  Lee Jihye flinched at Yoo Jonghyuk's call. Lee Jihye, who belated following Yoo Jonghyuk, looked at me with confused eyes. Namwoon followed suit at Alyona's step.

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is impressed by your chivalrous spirit.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

Of course, it was completely misleading.

* * *

[There are 1 hour and 30 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]