062

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

"...Battle of Hwangsanbeol?" Min Jiwon was surprised by Alyona's words. "Yes, Silla originally won the Battle of Hwangsanbeol. This is according to history." Chu Wangin's sword ran through a Hwarang member. Silla would win if it was like a history. If it was like a history. But before I could speak, the captain of Hwarang came forward and shouted, 

"Don't retreat! There is no stepping back in a battle!" At the same time, the Hwarang pulled out their weapons. "No!" Alyona smirked bemused at the situation. "Victory! Loyally serve the king!" This bastard? "Serve!" Alyona took a step back and put her sword in her scabbard. "Loyalty kills." That was all she muttered before completely zooming away into the sky.

Dokja, I'll let you handle it... I saw what's going to happen through the time stone, I'll check the two kids. Be careful love. I sighed and focuses on the battle in the front. "Hahaha, you are pushing them!" Gyebaek's incarnation, Chu Wangin cried out. Hwarang's captain came running towards him with a spear. He was following his damn sponsor.

[All of the Hwarang of Silla are subjected to the effect of Mundane World Five Commandments Lv. 2!]

[The character 'Chu Wangin' has used the stigma Baekje Kendo Lv. 3!]

"Keeoook!" The body of the Hwarang captain flew through the air after being hit by a big sword. "Tell them to set up the formations!" I shouted towards Min Jiwon, I need to think of a plan. "Take your formations! Hurry!" Now that Alyona is not here... Victory is not secured once more.

[Character 'Min Jiwon' has activated Military Command Lv. 2.]

[The army has lost its sense of reason.]

[The skill activation is canceled.]

"Set up the formation!" Min Jiwon screamed again but the Hwarang were already inspired by Mundane World Five Commandments and didn't listen to her order. In the first place, they were loyal to the beauty of Queen Jinseong, not her charisma. I heard a sound. Then Lee Gilyoung landed next to me from where he broke through the window of the museum's second floor.

"Hyung, should I call Titano?" Lee Gilyoung's eyes shone as he prepared to use Diverse Communication. "No, it is okay. Your Alyona-Noona would be mad if you overuse Diverse Communication once more." It would be helpful if Lee Gilyoung could call the 6th-grade insect king like last time but then he would be unconscious for two days. 

High-grade monsters were difficult to control and could also sweep away allies. And Alyona would be probably mad at me. Sigh, I don't know what she would do this time. In any case, Lee Gilyoung was my hidden card. I had to save him until the beginning of the war with the kings. Alyona still needs to flourish him into perfectness.

"Kuaaak!" The Hwarang in front of us were knocked out. On the other hand, there wasn't a single dead Baekje person. I reached out to Yoo Sangah who ran to me. "Yoo Sangah-ssi, the relic...!" Yoo Sangah handed me the Ganpyeongui. The Ganpyeongui. Everyone was distracted by the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword but in fact, the Ganpyeongui was an essential item for the fourth scenario.

The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword had no meaning if this item didn't exist. "Kuheeok!" The captain of Hwarang was a wreck as he was hit by Chu Wangin again. It wouldn't be strange if he died in one more blow. Alyona are you sure we can win this? Or are you just really tripping with us?

[The constellation Hwarang Knows No Retreat is in a hurry.]

[The constellation 'Last Hero of Hwangsanbeol' is happy.]