OC Info

Name: Uchiha Sora

Name: Uchiha Sora

Age: 9 yrs old (Prologue), 21 (Present Day)

Birthday: August 31

Height: 5'11

Nicknames: Sora, the Wandering Uchiha, Sora of the Sharingan

Abilities:

The Sharingan

The Sharingan

The eyes that were passed down to each member of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha Clan were blessed because back on the ancient times, they secretly helped the First Emperor of Japan. No one knows if the Uchiha Clan really existed on that timeline but nonetheless, the Sharingan has been a part of the Uchiha's history. In order to awaken the Sharingan, an Uchiha must have strong emotions either from hatred, joy, or the desire to protect someone. An eye that can helpe to predict one's moves and even copy them. It also has the power to create illusions to their target.

Sora's Mangekyo Sharingan

Sora's Mangekyo Sharingan. Once an Uchiha awakened their Mangekyo Sharingan, an Uchiha must go through a traumatic experience like a death of someone very close. Each Mangekyo Sharingan is unique and the same goes with their abilities. For Sora, his Mangekyo Sharingan's ability, is called Kotoamatsukami, an ability where he can enter a target's mind in their point of view and can even manipulate it at will to give them false experiences. This also amplified Sora's ability to cast illusions with the Sharingan. He can also use this to extract information either from humans or demons. He was also granted the ability to teleport in a certain distance which can be useful in performing surprise attacks from demons to evade attacks. But using the abilities of his eye can tire him out and have the risk of getting blind.

 But using the abilities of his eye can tire him out and have the risk of getting blind

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

The Legendary Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is said to be the complete and final stage of the Sharingan. Legends say that in order to obtain an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, an Uchiha with a Mangekyo Sharingan must receive an eye transplant from another Uchiha who has a Mangekyo Sharingan. During the Meiji Era, the Uchiha Clan somehow deemed this process as dangerous as eye transplant is difficult, and even during the Taisho Era where medicine also improved, it is still somehow difficult. No one knows in the Uchiha if obtaining this legendary eye is possible. But the possibility is still there, the risk is just too huge to perform. This will allow an Uchiha to perform the abilities of their orignal Mangekyo Sharingan without getting tired and even gain the ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan that the Uchiha received. When Sora received the Mangekyo Sharingan of his brother, Sasuke, he was also been able to use his brother's visual prowess called Amaterasu that can cast black flames.

Swordsmanship

He is able to perfect his own swordsmanship with the help of his brother.

Breathing Style: Hinokami Kagura (Breath of the Sun)

Initially, Sora didn't know any breathing styles or even knew the Demon Slayer Corps. But when he a found a scroll from his late father's things, the scroll contained the details of the lost breathing style. Sora managed to perform the kagura via reading the contents of the scroll alone.

Equipment:

Standard Nichirin Katana

He received his nichirin blade after he passed the Final Selection. The color of his blade is black which is somehow considered as mysterious.

Background:

Uchiha Sora, a member of the Uchiha Clan along with his mother, Uchiha Misaki and elder brother, Uchiha Sasuke. His father died in a disease when Sora was just 4 years old and Sasuke who is 9 during that time. That was the reason why Sora doesn't know much about his father.

His elder brother, Sasuke is a loving elder brother to Sora and when his little brother is being picked on by the other kids, Sasuke awakened his Sharigan just to protect his little brother. This memory is precious for Sora as it will also become the reason why he pursued his brother's shadow.

As for his mother, Misaki, she is married to the clan and doesn't have any supernatural abilities. But despite the loss of her husband a few years ago, she remained strong for her children, Sasuke and Sora.

Sora is a cheerful and kind boy, just like his brother. He would usually help the other villagers if they need help or even his mother in her chores, since Sasuke is the one who works for the family and at the same time, attends school in order to find a better job and to help his family and give his brother a better life.

Until, tragedy struck upon their village........when Muzan attacked the village and massacred all the people there, including the Uchiha Clan, except for Sora who barely escaped. This event awakened Sora's Sharingan and it caused him constant nightmares.