Epilogue

A almost another century had passed after Muzan was finally defeated by the Demon Slayer Corps.......

The day where everyone risked it all and fought for this future........

Yet despite their victory, there are many who sacrificed themselves for the sake of victory, and there was one significant person who literally risked it all.......

A hundred years have passed since the Taisho Era.....

And during the Heisei Era.......

On a certain hospital on modern day Tokyo.......

Inside of the delivery room, there is a woman giving birth.....to her child. Her husband beside her, the obgyne making sure the delivery will go smoothly, and the nurse assisting the childbirth.

Gynecologist: Just a little push and we're almost done Mrs. Uchida.

The husband of the one giving birth named Uchiha Takehiro, held on to his wife's, Misaki's hand.

Takehiro: Misaki, you're almost there.

Misaki: I know! I know! Ngggghhhhh!

And a few seconds later........

With a strong little cry........

A new life was born.

Nurse: Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha, it's a girl!

Obgyne: No, you idiot! That's clearly a boy!

Nurse: Eh!?

The nurse confirmed it as the Gynecologist gently cuts the umbilical cord.

The newborn infant continued to cry as the nurse and the doctor gently cleaned up the baby before they hand him over to his mother.

Misaki gently holds her new baby in her arms....and saw the color of her baby's eyes.

Misaki: Takehiro, look! He got my eyes!

Takehiro: Oh, yeah, you're right. He also got your face. No wonder he was mistook for a girl.

Misaki: So......what should we name him?

Takehiro: Hmmm.......

Botho parents looked at their son's blue eyes......

Takehiro: How about.....we name him......

Takehiro: Sora.

Misaki: Because his eyes are as blue as the sky.

Misaki: It's a beautiful name for a someone who has beautiful eyes.....

Takehiro: Which he inherited from his beautiful mother.

Soon afterwards.....

The newly born Sora was brought into the nursery room, while Misaki was brought into the recovery room.

A few hours later........