Chapter 16

3rd POV. Wisteria House. A few days later.

It's been a few days after Sora, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke got out of the from Tsuzumi Mansion.

With the trio's injuries now being healed, the were now given the greenlight to go for a mission.

Inosuke and Zenitsu finally saw Nezuko, to which the latter fell in love at first sight.

As for Sora, he used the free days to rest as he didn't really had to rest more often due to him helping Yushiro and Tamayo, and even when he reunited with Tanjiro and Nezuko, he didn't really got to rest.

Not to mention, he used the opportunity to replenish his medical supplies, just in the case of emergency.

And now.....

Sora noticed the Kasugai Crow and let it perched on the Uchiha's extended arm.

Kasugai Crow: North-Northeast! North-Northeast!

Kasugai Crow: Your next mission is north-northeast!

Kasugai Crow: The four of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo.

Kasugai Crow: To Mt. Natagumo.

Sora: Eh? Wait, four.....wait, you mean me?

Sora: I'm not even a member of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Kasugai Crow: The Master has given you special permission.

Sora: What?

Tanjiro: Huh? Is it because nii-san has a nichirin blade?

Kasugai Crow: Exactly!

Sora: Eh, but my sword is already damaged. It is only a matter of when it will break.

The reason why Sora was somehow granted a special permission by Kagaya is because he sent a crow to search for the Uchiha.

The crow then finally found him when Sora began travelling with Tanjiro. When Kagaya learned the report of the crow, and the information of Sora losing his memories, he knew that things are about to get complicated.

Kagaya: Lost his memories? What happened? Is it a blood demon art? No, if it's a blood demon art that attacks the mind, wouldn't he be able to.....break free through his Sharingan?

Kagaya: But now that he is travelling with a demon slayer, it seems like fate is about to get him back on his path.

When Sora went missing for two years ago, Kagaya secretly asked the crow to search for Uchiha Madara, with Shinobu's information of the said Uchiha.

The crow searched around what they suspected to be Madara's hideout and when one of the crows discovered the destroyed cave, where Sora and Madara fought.......

The crows finally located Madara, in a rather weakened state. Weakened, yet still alive.

Madara sustained injuries during his fight with Sora. When the crows discovered him, they reported back to Kagaya upon their discovery and the Master theorized that Madara only has at least 2 years to live.