Chapter 28

3rd POV. Crash site of the Infinity Train.

The Infinity Train or rather, the body of Lower One, Enmu, crashed on the railroad when Tanjiro severed the bone that is underneath the train.

When the train shook violently, the three swordsmen who are in the engine room felt the incoming crash, as for the Uchiha, he was sent flying and he broke the fall when he landed on the rice puddle nearby.

Sora: Ugh.......

Sora: Glad that I immediately noticed a something.

Sora: *pant* *pant*

Sora: Tanjiro and Inosuke are sure fine......

Sora: But what about Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Kyojuro? Also, the passengers?

The cloud of dust that has gathered due to crash blocked his view of the situation.

Nevertheless, Sora checked the cars from the rear.

Sora: Nezuko! Zenitsu! Kyojuro!

Sora called to the other three who are protecting the cars behind.

Eventually on his way, he saw Inosuke helping the stranded passengers and decided to do the same.

Passenger 1: Thank you very much.

Sora: No problem. Please, evacuate the area. It's not safe.

Sora met up with Inosuke.

Sora: Inosuke.

Inosuke: Oh! Red Eyes!

Sora: Red Eyes? Is it because of my Sharingan?

Sora deactivated his Sharingan.

Sora: Where is Tanjiro?

Inosuke: Santaro is safe! He's recovering from his wound!

Sora: That's right. He was wounded in the stomach. I don't know what happened, but knowing Tanjiro....I know he wouldn't die that easily.

Sora: All right. I'll go check the other cars and the damage done.

Sora continued to go to the furthest cars.

Sora: I got to conserve my stamina. But somehow, it seems like the more time I used my Sharingan, my body adapts to it quickly.

Sora: Is it because I naturally possess the Sharingan like nii-san? Come to think of it, when he was dying.......

Sora: No, never mind, his eyes were shut......

Sora: Anyways.......

Sora got to see Zenitsu, who is still asleep and Nezuko who is safe and sound.

Sora: Nezuko!

Nezuko: Mm! Mm!

Sora pats her adoptive sister's head.