Chapter 33

3rd POV.

With the orange hue sky being present on the horizon, it is only just a matter of minutes before the sun goes down.

The Kocho Sisters were assigned on two missions. First, eliminate the demons that are threating the four communities that are nearby to each other.

Second, investigate the disappearance of the crow that could lead to the whereabouts of Uchiha Madara.

However, as the two hashiras investigate more about the events that are happening to the nearby communities.....

Instead of more answers, it only lead them to more questions.

As of now, they met on one of the villages and summarized the information that they have.

Shinobu: So, we can both agree that the villagers saw an old man roaming around the four communities here.

Kanae: And whenever the screams and the growls are heard, it suddenly turns quiet.

Kanae: And they will discover the dead body, and the old man beside the corpse.

Shinobu: I'm starting to also think that old man is a demon.

Kanae: I don't know, Shinobu. I mean, I never saw the old man before.....

Shinobu: Right. You never experienced the horror of fighting that old geezer.

Shinobu: He a an old man with spiky long white hair that covers his left eye.....

Shinobu: Wearing black robes, and he is using a black nichirin sword that is hidden within his cane.

Kanae: Black Nichirin Sword, isn't that the same as Tanjiro-kun's sword?

Shinobu: Now that you said it, didn't they say that the ones who had a black sword never lasted long?

Kanae: Those were the stories that we knew.

Kanae: But then, Oyakata-sama speculated the identity of the old man as Uchiha Madara.

Kanae: A former demon slayer and a member of the Uchiha Clan.

Shinobu: According to Oyakata-sama, they possess special eyes known as the Sharingan.

Shinobu: Red eyes with a three tomoe pattern that forms a wheel......

Shinobu: Are they even human if they possess such demon like eyes?

Kanae: Shinobu!

Shinobu: Just saying my thoughts here.

Shinobu: Anyways, the Sharingan is capable of reading movements of their opponent, giving them an upper hand in battle.

Shinobu: Kinda convenient.

Kanae: I also saw the same red eyes on that night as well......

Shinobu: Well, considering that he did kill our parents.

Kanae: ...........

Kanae: All right. For now, let's settle with the information that we got.