Chapter 41

3rd POV. Swordsmith Village.

The Swordsmith Village, home to the swordsmiths who forge the Nichirin Swords used by the Demon Slayer.

The village is really well hidden because of the fact that they create the nichirin swords, because they know that if they are discovered by Muzan, the swordsmith village will have the same fate like the Uchiha Clan.

Currently, Sora and Tanjiro travelled to the said village in order to look for Tanjiro's swordsmith.

The adoptive brothers asked for the locals and they referred to the chief, and they are currently where he is and greeted the visitors.

The man with the shortest body composition, and beside him are two other swordsmiths.

Sora also noticed that all the swordsmiths are wearing hyottoko masks.

Sora thought that they are wearing the hyottoko masks is because the word hyottoko is connected to fire, which is associated with swordsmiths as they work with fire when forging a sword.

And now, the Uchiha and his adoptive brother began their journey to search for the swordsmith named Haganezuka.

Now, they are currently being welcomed by the chief, who also introduced himself.

Tecchin: Hello there.

Tecchin: I am the chief of this vilage, Tecchikawara Tecchin. Very nice to meet you.

Sora: How does this old man write his name?

Tecchin: I may be the smallest in this village, but I am also the best at my craft.

Tecchin: Now bow your head to low that it touches the mat.

Sora & Tanjiro: *bowed their heads that it really touched the mat*

Tanjiro: Kamado Tanjiro.

Sora: Kamado Sora, Tanjiro's elder brother. We're very honored to meet you.

Tecchin: Oh, what good boys. Now come over here and take some dough cakes.

They both did, but Sora let Tanjiro eat the dough cakes.

Tanjiro: Thank you so much! *nom* *nom*

Sora: So, chief.....we're actually here to look for the swordsmith named Haganezuka.

Tecchin: Ah.

Tecchin: Unfortunately, Hotaru is missing right now. We're doing our best to look for him.

Tanjiro: Hotaru?

Tecchin: Yes, Haganezuka Hotaru.

Sora: So that's his full name.

Tanjiro: What a cute name!

Tecchin: I'm the one who gave it to him.

Sora: Oh.