Chapter 4

"Why?"

"Why did that happened?"

"What was the reason?"

"For three years we've been looking for him."

"And now..........."

"Now that he decided to appear once more........"

"It happened........."

"Sora........why?"

"Do you have a reason?"

"But it doesn't make sense."

"You are so kind."

"But just what happened?"

"What happened to you?"

"Is this because of what happened to your beloved mother and brother?"

"You want us to suffer the same fate?"

"Sora, please, tell me......."

"What is going on?"

------------------

3rd POV. Kocho Residence. A few hours after the incident.

Sora immediately left the Kocho Household after he unintentionally executed the parents of Kanae and Shinobu.

Sora casted a powerful genjutsu to the Kocho Sisters.

The moment that Sora's blade cut off the lives of Reiko and Sakurai, the Mangekyo appeared in a few seconds.

But then, he unconsciously reverted it back to the ordinary Sharingan.

As that was happening, Kanae heard the noise, and Shinobu also woke up during that time.

So, curious of the noise, they went to the source, and saw the scene that will never forgot.

Shinobu was terrified, as for Kanae, she was shocked to see the horrific scene that unfolded right in front of her eyes.

She even dismissed it as a nightmare, but Sora pointed it out, that it is reality.

Without even knowing the reason, she fell asleep when she made eye contact with Sora's Sharingan.

That was the first time that she saw those eyes......different from his beautiful blue eyes.......

Kanae somehow describe the eyes as full of hatred, but she is also having second thoughts that it's probably not Sora........

Then again.........

She could never mistake Sora for anyone else.......

Kanae and Shinobu fell asleep under the illusion that was cast by Sora.

Now........