Chapter 40

3rd POV.

Knowing that he still have a long way to the Ubuyashiki Residence, Sora decided to spend the night on another town and rest there.

After gaining the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Sora not only noticed that he also regained his own Mangekyo Abilities, the Kotoamatsukami and Amatsumikaboshi.

And his newfound ability or rather, the dojutsu that his late elder brother, Sasuke, possessed before he passed away, Amaterasu, named after the Uchiha Clan's distant ancestor.

However, Sora noticed that he wasn't plagued with the nightmares of Tsukuyomi even after using his Mangekyo abilities.

He knew that the Uchiha's genjutsu affects the mind itself through the eyes of the target.

But the fact that Sora gained newfound resistance because of transplanting the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan unto himself, he began to think.

Sora: Is it because I'm seeing the world through nii-san's eyes.

Sora: I'll think about that at some point. For now......I'm still a long way ahead of the Ubuyashiki Estate.

Sora: I'd better rest at the nearby inn and leave for the next day.

So he did, as for the payment, he still have the spare money.

The next day, he headed off immediately even before daybreak.

In the next few hours......

He finally arrived at the Ubuyashiki Estate.......

Sora: All right. Now then, where is Amane-sama.

Sora observed the courtyard of the estate and he noticed that nothing changed.

Until Sora saw a woman with white hair and she was surprised to see the Uchiha.

Amane: Sora....is that you?

Sora: Amane-sama, I'm back.

Sora bowed down to her.

Amane: I'm glad that you finally recovered. My husband is anticipating for your return.

Sora: I have to thank him, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be able to regain my sight and even helped me in regaining my memories.

Amane lead Sora to Kagaya's room.

Sora frowned upon seeing the worsening condition of the Leader of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Sora: Oyakata-sama, I have returned.

Kagaya: Sora......welcome back. Don't worry about me, I just know that my life is about to reach its end.

Kagaya: But I know there is something that I must do. I can't die yet.

Sora: Oyakata-sama, I am thankful for your help. For giving me advice on what I should do, and for revealing to me what nii-san had to go through.