Chapter 26

"Dream."

What is a dream?

There are a lot of interpretations to dreams.

If someone were to answer this question in a literal meaning, the answer is: a dream is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind whenever they sleep.

If a philosopher would answer, their answer would be: dreams are another term of a person's deepest desire or ambition.

If a pessimist would answer this question, their answer would be: dreams are like a way to escape the cruel reality of this world.

There are a lot of interpretations when it comes to the said word.

However......

We're going to combine the three different meanings that were tackled earlier.

A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occupying a person's mind, that projects their deepest desires and as a means to escape the cruel reality of this world.

However.......

To the person who inherited the eye that reflects the heart and can see the truth of all creation without any obstructions......

How will his eyes perceive the truth?

How will he perceive the truth?

What will he find in his dreams?

Dreams that he never thought he would have.

He who lost his memories.......

Will finally uncover the truth of a fragment of his memory.

Before Uchiha Sora even remembered how to use the Hinokami Kagura in battle, before he snapped back from reality......

He saw a vision of a young boy with black spiky hair and black eyes, and was also performing the same exact kagura that Sora knew by heart.

The young boy that Sora saw in that vision......

...........

Along with the boy.......

He will regain a fragment of his memories.......

A memory of brotherly love.

----------------

Sora's POV.

As soon as my mind drifts to slumber........

The next thing I knew, I was standing in a forest.

Sora: A forest? Again?

I began exploring the forest until I reached the end of it and at the end of the forest.

At the far end of my view, I saw a village.