Chapter 58

3rd POV. Ubuyashiki Mansion.

With the destruction of the Infinity Castle, and Muzan was finally pulled out on the surface.....

The estimated destination was much farther than they expected.

Kiriya, along with his sisters.......

Kiriya: The destination is much further than we anticipated.

Kiriya: Who's currently fighting Muzan?

Kuina: Tanjiro, Giyuu, and Kyojuro. The three of them are currently holding the line.

Kanata: Mitsuri, Obanai, and Sora are on their way—

Kanata: Oh no! Sora collapsed!

Kiriya: What!?

Kiriya: Exhaustion from using the Sharingan? But he already got complete mastery of it.....?

Kiriya: Maybe because he reached his limit? But......

Kanata: What should we do!?

Kiriya: Go! Let Sora have his rest! He needs to recover! He barely even recovered his strength!

Kiriya: Sora-san, you're still fighting despite......having a terminal illness.....

Kiriya: Sora-san........

Kiriya: How more minutes until dawn!?

Kuina: One hour and 30 minutes.......

Kiriya: That's too much time! Until then.........!

Kiriya: Tell Mitsuri and Obanai to help Tanjiro and the others!

Kuina: What about Sora!?

Kiriya: Let him recover! We can't afford Sora fighting Muzan in such a state.

Kiriya: Tell Shinobu to hurry at Sora's place and tend to him!

Kanata: Shinobu, Kanae, Kanao, and Inosuke are busy getting the other members out of the rubble!

Kiriya: No choice then......!

Kiriya: Tell Mitsuri and Obanai to take Sora in a safe place until he recovers!

In the battlefield......

While Sora, Mitsuri, and Obanai are rushing towards where the battle is occurring.......

Sora collapse because of exhaustion. Even attaining the Eternal Mangekyo can reduce the backlash of using the Sharingan's abilities, the fact that Sora has been fighting nonstop with Upper Rank demons consecutively........

Without as much rest......along with his terminal illness........

Sora is approaching his limit.

As a natural mechanism, Sora collapsed as he felt his strength leaving his body.

Mitsuri: Sora!