Chapter 18

3rd POV. Earlier, somewhere at Mt. Natagumo.

The three Hashiras that Kagaya sent over due to the dire situation at Mt. Natagumo.....

Kocho Kanae, Tomioka Giyu, and Kocho Shinobu.

They finally reached the mountain and saw the horrible carnage which was caused by the demons' rampage.

Surveying the area, the three reached the same conclusion that a member of the Twelve Kizuki is hiding at the mountain.

In order to cover more area, they decided to split up.

Shinobu will take the west side.....Giyu on the north.....

Kanae took on the eastern part of the mountain.

On Shinobu's side, she encountered the sister spider and the cocoons which the other demon slayers are trapped in.

On Giyu, he defeated the Spider Father, and saving Inosuke.

As for Kanae, she noticed more carnage. Corpses of the demon slayer corps.

To her shock however, instead of what she saw earlier of corpses being scattered around, they were all lined up in proper order and their swords are stabbed next to them.

Kanae: It seems like someone wanted to bury all of them.....but they can't due to how dire this situation is.

Kanae: They're kind.....

Kanae: I got to investigate even further.

As the three pillars are on their respective sides......

Sora and Tanjiro were fighting against Lower Five.......and won.

With Sora lying unconscious from unleashing his Mangekyo Sharingan........

Tanjiro who is much more injured checks on Nezuko and saw that she is fine.

Tanjiro: We won......

Tanjiro: Just now......! I saw Dad......

Tanjiro: He saved us, nii-san and I......I didn't know but how did nii-san and I used that attack.

Tanjiro: The kagura that's been in our family for generations......

Tanjiro: Nii-san's movements were also different and much more fluid, just as how he also danced the kagura itself every new year......

Tanjiro: When Dad died......since I still can't perfect the Hinokami Kagura.....nii-san is the one who performed the kagura every new year.

Tanjiro: I'm just glad that even without Dad, nii-san is still there to guide me.

Tanjiro: That is probably the reason why Dad wanted to pass the kagura to nii-san as well.......

Tanjiro: I'll think about this later......

Tanjiro: For now......