Chapter 37

3rd POV. Four Months after the Infinity Train Incident.

Four months have passed following the Infinity Train Incident......

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are training under Kyojuro at the Butterfly Estate.

Meanwhile for Sora, now that his identity was exposed.....

He is currently in hiding within the Rengoku Residence. He is helping with everything that they need and ever since Sora arrived, he helped the Rengoku Brothers to get their father back on the right path.

The trio became busy while they took their missions in between of their training sessions.

As much as Sora wanted to join Tanjiro, he can't as he fears that they may encounter more demon slayers.

Sora rather preferred to train on his own. Like going to the forest, practicing his forms.

Like the Hinokami Kagura or rather, he preferred calling it now as Breath of the Sun when he learned of its true name.

Sora: Hi no Kokyu......(Breath of the Sun)

Sora: Enbu (Dance)

Sora: Hekira no Ten (Clear Blue Sky!)

Sora: Retsujitsu Kokyo (Raging Sun!)

Sora: Shakkotsu En'yo (Burning Bones, Summer Sun)

Sora: Shayo Tenshin (Setting Sun Transformation)

Sora: Hirin Kagero (Solar Heat Haze)

Sora: Kiki Onko (Beneficient Radiance)

Sora: Yokatotsu (Sunflower Thrust)

Sora: Nichiun no Ryu Kaburimai (Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance)

Sora: Fire Wheel (Kasha)

Sora: Gen'nichi Ko (Fake Rainbow)

Sora: Enbu (Flame Dance)

After performing all Twelve Forms in succession.......Sora controlled his breathing.

He finally connected the dots that the Hinokami Kagura dance that he knew is actually the Breath of the Sun.

Sora: To think that a kagura dance was used.......

Sora: Not to mention, performing it over and over again......

Sora: It seems like I can do the kagura ritual dance from sunset to sunrise.

Sora: But I guess I should rest for now.

Sora: And return to the Rengoku Household.

He did just that in order to rest.

Senjuro: Ah, welcome back, Sora-san.

Sora: I've returned. It seems like Kyojuro already left for his mission.

Senjuro: Yes. He just left. Also, here. He told me to give this to you.