Chapter 30

The Uchiha Clan........

My Mother......

My Brother......

What happened? During my dream and my memories.......I saw our village lying in destruction........

I saw my brother die..........

What really happened.............?

But I have a feeling that once I found the truth........

I don't know what will happen.

As much as the truth is ugly, I have to face it.

After all, the truth is one way, to restore my lost memories and why I decided to fight Muzan and his demons.

For now, I have to fight my inner demons.

---------------

3rd POV. Ubuyashiki Estate. One week after the Infinity Train Incident.

Sora who is currently reading the newspaper (per his request) that contains an article about the events that happened during the Infinity Train.

The said article mentioned that the witnesses they saw monsters suddenly appearing.

They also have no recollection of what happened to them during their slumber and the fact that they woke up when the train crashed.

Sora: ........

Sora: I feel so bad to the company who handled the Infinity Train.

Sora: First was the company that nii-san and I used to work for.

Sora: Then, the current company who is handling the train.

Sora remembered that the company he used to work for, is his elder brother's former workplace as well.

Sora went to the same company in remembrance of his elder brother.

Ever since he remembered his biological brother and mother, he is gradually restoring his memories of his biological family.

But other than recollecting fragments of his memories......

Sora also responded to the letters sent to him by Tanjiro and Kyojuro.

In fact, Kyojuro visited Sora in the Ubuyashiki Estate, as the Flame Hashira checked on his condition. While Sora asked about the trio.

Kyojuro explained that he will take the trio as his Tsuguko. However, Kyojuro revealed another fact to Sora.

The Hinokami Kagura......

It's true name is the Breath of the Sun.

Sora, knew the Hinokami Kagura's true name in the past. But since he lost his memories, the term somehow rung a bell.