Chapter 1

3rd POV.

As Sora followed his brother's advice to stay away, he continued to search for any survivors, hoping that there must be at least one villager or another Uchiha Clan survivor.......

Despite all of that, Sora is still recovering from the loss of his mother and the destruction of the village where he grew up.

Meanwhile, the battle between Sasuke and Muzan are now causing destruction upon the area..........

Sasuke is still holding Muzan back, planning to pin him down until the Sun is up.

As for Muzan, he still can't find a way to land an attack because of Sasuke effectively evading his attacks by the Sharingan or by the Susanoo.

Muzan: That accursed eye.......

Muzan: Your clan has been one of the thorns on my side ever since then!

Muzan: Even before I met that man!

Sasuke: What is he talking about? Who is the man he is talking about?

Sasuke then used his visual prowess to search Muzan's mind........while the two are still at a stalemate.

From there, he saw the memory of Muzan's cells and...a swordsman with a crimson nichirin katana, and a pair of hanafuda, and somehow, the hanafuda earrings, rang a bell within Sasuke.

Sasuke: Hanafuda earrings..........? Wait, what the-

Sasuke: I know someone who possess thos earrings!

Sasuke's ordinary work is usually maintaining a train's engine running with fuel, and the fuel is coal.

And he knew someone who is selling and burning coals.......the Kamado Family.

Sasuke: The man that Muzan was talking about couldn't be Tanjuro-san. Those memories must've been around 300 years ago, the Sengoku Period, the era where the Demon Slayers are already just an inch to kill Muzan.

Sasuke look further into the memories and he saw.........the man with the hanafuda earrings performing a breathing style similar to the Hinokami Kagura.

Sasuke: The Hinokami Kagura!? Wait, I know that's the Hinokami Kagura!

With Sasuke's Sharingan he watched the move of the mysterious swordsman and he noticed that it is the Hinokami Kagura.......but this time.......the swordsman connected all of the twelve forms.

Sasuke: Then......

Sasuke saw the moment where this mysterious swordsman was able to push Muzan into a corner, to the point that the King of Demons was struck with fear everytime he sees the hanafuda earrings.

Sasuke: So that's how it is........

Sasuke: Thanks to the Sharingan, I was now able to access Muzan's memories and even knew that the Hinokami Kagura was the key in defeating Muzan.

Sasuke: Heh, a sacred dance is truly fitting to end this evil.

Sasuke finished processing all the information that he got........