Chapter 22

3rd POV. 15 days after the Mt. Natagumo Incident. Ubuyashiki Residence.

While Tanjiro is working hard to improve his overall abilities.......

The same goes for Uchiha Sora.

Ever since losing his memories, Sora began to train himself in order improve his stamina.

Since knowing the risks of using his Mangekyo Sharingan, he promised that it will only be used when necessary.

So, he settled with his Sharingan.

Sora knew there is also a risk of using his Sharingan. It drains his stamina in order for his body to adapt to the Sharingan's precognitive abilities in battle.

When Sora exchanged letters with Tanjiro and coming into knowledge about the Total Concentration Breathing - Constant, he asked Tanjiro everything he knows and Sora adapted to his brother's knowledge.

It is a give and take.

Sora advised Tanjiro to sharpen his sense of smell and integrate the combination of using his other senses such as touch and hearing.

Sora then remembered how he mastered the Hinokami Kagura under Tanjuro's tutelage.

Sora: So, I guess these Total Concentration Breathing - Constant is like the how use the Hinokami Kagura.

Sora: It uses a breathing technique that allows us to dance forever.

Sora: Now that I remember it.......Dad and I even danced the Hinokami Kagura from sunset to sunrise.

Sora: All right. I told Tanjiro to dance the Hinokami Kagura at least for 2 hours whenever the sun is the about to set.

Sora: And gradually increase the hour whenever Tanjiro felt that he improved his stamina.

Sora: Then, if I mastered the Hinokami Kagura......I can just do it again!

Sora: I may not know any breathing techniques but.....

Sora: It seems like the Hinokami Kagura is also a breathing technique.

Sora: I heard from Oyakata-sama that the Demon Slayers used a variety of breathing styles.

Sora: So, I guess the same goes for me.

Sora: I'll use the Hinokami Kagura.

Sora: That is the only breathing style I'm familiar of.

Sora performed the Hinokami Kagura ritual dance when sunset came and attempted to dance until sunrise.

Until after four hours, he fell on the ground, his body who reached the limit.

Sora: *pant* *pant* *pant*

Sora: Strange.......I know I can dance from sunset to sunrise before.......

Sora: But now.......just only four hours and my body reached the limit......

Sora: Is it because I haven't really made a full recovery? No, that's not it.....