Chapter 45

3rd POV. Swordsmith Village.

Sora: Let's see here.......

Sora has been exploring the borders of the village. He's got a feeling that something strange is going on, yet he can't pinpoint what it is.

Even with his Sharingan now active, he still can't see clearly because there are a lot of obstacles that are obstructing his line of sight.

Sora: Nothing noteworthy of what is happening here.

Sora: What about Kagami? Did he saw something strange?

After whistling three short blasts, Kagani flies over to Sora and he informed him.

Kagami: Sora, demons has slipped past through the village's borders. The village is under attack!

Sora: Shit! It seems like the demon is good at hiding their presence. They used the surrounding forests to their fullest advantage.

Sora: Alright, Kagami, if you see a nearby Kasugai Crow, go tell them to send back up.

Kagami: Go it.

Sora rushed towards the village, while Kagami flies to search for a nearby Kasugai crow.

Kagami actually found not only a kasugai crow, but also a demon slayer in a nearby region.

Kagami: Caw! Kanroji!

Mitsuri: A Kasugai crow!? What happened!?

Kagami: Sora sent me to seek out a fellow Kasugai Crow and inform them to send back up.

Mitsuri: Back up!?

Kagami: The Swordsmith Village is under attack.

Mitsuri: !?

Mitsuri: All right. Lead the way.

Kagami: Okay. Don't worry, Sora is currently holding the demons at bay. But he can't do it all alone.

Mitsuri: Right!

Meanwhile, Sora arrived at the village and he saw that demons with koi fish heads are invading the village.

Sora: Seriously? An all out invasion.

Sora: Damn it!

Sora found a group of swordsmiths who are cornered by a demon.

Swordsmith 1: Ah, aaaaahhhhh!

Sora: As if......!

Sora: Hi no Kokyu......

Sora rushed to the demon, backflips and performed a upended slash that decapitated the demon.

Sora: Shayo Tenshin (Setting Sun Transformation)

The demon was turned to dust immediately.

Swordsmith 2: T-Thank you!

Sora: Is anyone wounded?