Chapter 51

3rd POV. Butterfly Estate.

Sora intends to go at the Ubuyashiki Estate for a while, but he stopped at the Butterfly Mansion to take some rest.

He entered the estate and went straight to the dojo. He saw Kanae who concluded another day of training the lower ranked slayers.

Once they were dismissed, Sora approached Kanae, to which the Flower Hashira gently smiled upon seeing the Uchiha.

Kanae: I heard that you finished the Stone Hashira's training within just a single day.

Sora: Compared to that, I went through the worst.

Kanae: So, you came here to drop by?

Sora: Yeah. I want to visit the Ubuyashiki Estate.

Kanae: You really got attached to the Ubuyashiki Estate, huh.

Sora: I wanted to search more about the Demon Slayer Mark.

Sora: Apaprently, I had once a scroll that nii-san told me to also bring it with me.

Kanae: A scroll?

Sora: Yeah. I think I dropped that scroll when I fought Madara for the first time.

Kanae: Oh! Wait, when we discovered his hideout, we actually found a scroll!

Sora: Really!?

Kanae went out from the dojo to retrieve the scroll that they found in Madara's hideout.

When he return, she showed it to Sora and it was the scroll that he was looking for.

Sora: That's it! That's the scroll nii-san told me to grab in our home during the massacre.

Kanae: Does the scroll contain something that can help us defeat Muzan?

Sora: Probably.

The two sat down next to each other as Sora unravels the scroll and begins rolling it.

Sora: "The Hinokami Kagura."

Sora: "Known as the Breath of the Sun, the progenitor of all the Breathing Styles."

Sora: "Fire, Water, Wind, Stone, and Thunder, all are derived from the Breath of the Sun."

Kanae: So, that is the Breathing Technique that you and Tanjiro-kun are currently using.

Sora: Yes. Tanjiro and I never expected that the Hinokami Kagura is a breathing style in the first place.

Sora: I only just learned that the Hinokami Kagura is the Breath of the Sun when I was undergoing Madara's training.

They continued to read the scroll.

Kanae: "Those who use the Breath of the Sun have two indications."

Kanae: "First, if that someone has a birthmark on their forehead and wearing a pair of Hanafuda Earrings."

Kanae: "Second, if their Nichirin Swords turns to black."