Chapter 38

3rd POV. Yoshiwara District.

Running at full speed with the help of Total Concentration Breathing......

Sora finally reached his destination, the Yoshiwara District when the sun is about to go down.

Even though it is the very first time that Sora stepped foot inside a red light district, he heard stories about them from his coworkers back then.

One of them is that the Red Light District is often a place for men and women to have "fun" or some sorts.

Sora being still naive during the time that he's working at a train station......

He never knew what his coworkers meant.

Now, he is about to find out the stories that his coworkers shared.

Sora: Now then, I heard stories from my coworkers in the past about a red light district.

Sora: When I asked them what usually takes place there, they told me I was still too young for that to know.

When he saw a man and a woman making out in a alley, he just.....ignored them and walked away.

When he asked about the people around him about this place, they told him things that he never heard before.

And it shocked him to the point that stepping foot in a place filled with lust is a bad idea.

Sora: The heck.......

Sora: But with so many people here, and according to what they said.......

Sora: Then......if a demon is lurking around within the shadows of this place! This is bad! Is this a reason why Oyakata-sama sent me here?

Sora: All right, Sora. No time for being distracted for now. I have to find Tanjiro and the others.

Sora: But where the heck are those three?

Sora: And not to mention......

He already caught the attention of a lot of women......

And somehow, some men almost mistook him for a girl due to his hair or his face.

Sora barely managed to get away.

Sora: Shit! I just managed to blend in with the crowd and.....dammit!

Sora: I got to find those three quickly!

Sora: Gathering information is already a big obstacle, finding those three is going to be way more harder!

Sora: .......

Sora: No, wait, Sora. Calm down.

Sora: I guess it's time to look things in a different angle.

Sora: If we couldn't get information by asking, then we can just sneak in.....or eavesdrop from the shadows, or by the roof.